+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    P2P will always be an option for unskilled players?! r u serious with that comment lol... Even pro's pay for **** buddy. League of legends, world of warcraft, hearthstone, this game, diablo 3, dark souls, the list goes on for miles. Your never going to find someone, who doesnt or hasnt payed for something on some game, just because your ass is to broke to afford a dollar in-game, doesnt make those who can, unskilled. so kthnxbai

And to those complaining about this game being a money sink are 100% right, the devs arent interested in this games survival anymore, just to grab as much out of it before it dies. Which isnt to far off, this game took longer but is turning out like twelve sky 1 and 2, only good until its all about the money. I love this game to death, but the fact that in order for me to get my last item for my dekan, i have to pay almost 300$ or more for a decent weapon is off the wall nutso.
    Last edited by Archeal; 08-30-2015 at 12:21 PM.

I miss the old times were a Amulet of Goddess Silva used to cost 10k rps.
    Back in the days were ecash did not exist u were able to farm rps by just lvling with friends and dropping a 14melee mace from R5.
    It weren't a pay to win at all, all you had to do was to charge once to get the Exchange Market available.
    Were no lion and crafts existed this game had over 3000 players in the Ahkma server which were the last server that came out back on time ( 2009 )
    I believe that if YNK had a stopt with OP Items after epic they would have gathered more money from players than now.
    This is my opinion share yours!
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

Commoner
    Lol...if they stopped OP items BEFORE epics they'd have made a ton more money.

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    Lol...if they stopped OP items BEFORE epics they'd have made a ton more money.
    Or just end at that epic day to make op stuffs XD
    Either way this game is good for me and i still love it, i will support it till the ends!
    Lucas wannabe.

+1
    P2W, OP items killed the game. Plus they never cared about adding new content for low level players, so everyone just quitted before hitting a high level. And this is the publisher's fault. Why so hard to understand this? If something stated as P2W, no one will care about the game and they will not even download it.
    All you guys can say too is the "bad balance" for years. High level players quitted because of that, but it always felt like you guys are fine with this p2w, op sh1t. Even making a perfect class balance will change nothing.
    Edit: And now that Guild Wars 2 is free, no one will try Rohan. It's a very good example for a good F2P game.
    Last edited by LaLee; 09-01-2015 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LaLee View Post
    +1
    P2W, OP items killed the game. Plus they never cared about adding new content for low level players, so everyone just quitted before hitting a high level. And this is the publisher's fault. Why so hard to understand this? If something stated as P2W, no one will care about the game and they will not even download it.
    All you guys can say too is the "bad balance" for years. High level players quitted because of that, but it always felt like you guys are fine with this p2w, op sh1t. Even making a perfect class balance will change nothing.
    Edit: And now that Guild Wars 2 is free, no one will try Rohan. It's a very good example for a good F2P game.
    I hope rohan will realize that they are still in time for fixing this :/
    Lucas wannabe.

Quote Originally Posted by LaLee View Post
    +1
    I will not play Free-to-play game which is originally a Pay-to-play there's a reason behind this and just like SWTOR which has 5M players which decrease to 500k players and they made it now a F2p game with lots of disabled features and free stuff. It seems like you need to pay lol

Banned
    how to send a problem for ynk interactive email ?

Lol look at this loser trying to get competitors to his rohan private server taken down.

Where is that report button?

Irene / Karazy please ban this moron. He should not get away with posting this stuff here.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix1993 View Post
    I miss the old times were a Amulet of Goddess Silva used to cost 10k rps.
    Back in the days were ecash did not exist u were able to farm rps by just lvling with friends and dropping a 14melee mace from R5.
    It weren't a pay to win at all, all you had to do was to charge once to get the Exchange Market available.
    Were no lion and crafts existed this game had over 3000 players in the Ahkma server which were the last server that came out back on time ( 2009 )
    I believe that if YNK had a stopt with OP Items after epic they would have gathered more money from players than now.
    This is my opinion share yours!
    but??? I remember u said u started playing this game on 2014... hows possible u remember old times?
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me