+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Dekans still flatten people so what's your issue?
    no they dont!!!!! it always says miss miss miss!!! do u know how sad you get when it says miss?
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    no they dont!!!!! it always says miss miss miss!!! do u know how sad you get when it says miss?
    you should be used to that by now.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Ya it sucks that the "One Click, I win" button doesn't work 100% of the time. Poooooor you
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    Aww comeon, thats not all the time. Stop being a whiny bish. I see chars getting one shot all the time from Dekans. Even in mass pvp, I still see it happen.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

so far the best rohan server iv been playing was the german server , back in the days withotu craft ting

Quote Originally Posted by essenceice99 View Post
    so far the best rohan server iv been playing was the german server , back in the days withotu craft ting
    Rohan was way better b4 "craft era", now it's unplayable. 2much all stats crap and OP Item Mall stuff, players who play for free or they don't spend much got nothing 2search in this game. Or they all are "sado macho" type and like 2be "punch bags"

im pretty sure if they re open a non craft server / without pro acc / without all those talisman / without all those allstats gear / without those option stone 2xxstats , without those damn full overpowered scrools but onyl 10% the game will reborn ^^

I am afraid none of that will ever happen. I am afraid that if you are looking for that kind of gameplay you won't find it here.

iRohan is and always has been pay 2 win. That will not change. Isen was supposed to be playwithi's answer to that, but I'm afraid the senior management at playwithi is not interested in having a server that is free or cheap to play effectively. There simply is no profit in it.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    I am afraid none of that will ever happen. I am afraid that if you are looking for that kind of gameplay you won't find it here.

iRohan is and always has been pay 2 win. That will not change. Isen was supposed to be playwithi's answer to that, but I'm afraid the senior management at playwithi is not interested in having a server that is free or cheap to play effectively. There simply is no profit in it.
    yes as long as there will be people seeking for power in a easy way , the pay to play will alway be a good option ^^ for unskilled player

Really accurate! 1 respect for this thread.