+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sad story of R.O.H.A.N. blood feud

i have been playing this game for like 7 year.I quit several time than come back but the picture i see now so sad really.The game was entartain and fun when there was people.Whats changed now?Hazy full empty,towns full empty,ronelia empty,rakhon dungeons empty,upper empty so i wonder who play this game 100 people maybe.All i remember people was happy with their weak characters,why this game dead easy example,there is 100 kind of **** u need now for every character you wanna play.You wanna play guardian? You need to get str talisman,+7 walter,absolute set,+12 or more plus boss rings and also templars were unbalanced even with 10-15k damage now they hit 40k really? lol i see there many point why this game dead but everytime you guys put something new for milk people it makes big population leave.I can say as i spent big amount for rohan,there is people who cant pay big amounts and its %90 of online game players,so why rohan dead cause u need spell like thousand dollars for become strong and balance broken first time when they made 110 lvl patch,so i just have a suggestion for Ynk,if you guys think a little what you have done for game been years and what it become now is all your fault,before the remain population not gonna leave make this game balance once again more with new patch you going to do,make other classes playable to expect templar(they already most unbalanced characters in entire online games.) and make it playable for young people who hasnt much money because most population of games young people,not billionare adults.

thats the whole point to get you to spend more $$$

Yup exactly, and I find it amusing how they released so much **** since the beginning of last year and till now. Still trying to milk people out, and they don't even listen to their players who actually know how the game works out. They're greedy too, ya know.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Well I guess that they will fix and balance the game. I also see lowbies or newbies in the game it seems that there are more players still plays the game xD

If you played this game without $$ can you still enjoy it? even without the pvp can i still have fun playing tho?

Quote Originally Posted by RohanCrow View Post
    If you played this game without $$ can you still enjoy it? even without the pvp can i still have fun playing tho?
    It is possible I'm playing for free. It is slow and time consuming but you have fun and enjoy the content a little more than just gearing and pvp all day long. SA, PA, CV? are the main pvp events if you cont want to loose exp and just die or try to kill someone(Be annoying).
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    If you play on Isen, you gonna 100% spend.

If you play on Ran/Jin (Jainus), you only have to spend a bit (getting upg and some rings +6 or +12 can be done witout spending even tho it takes time...). Players that are "geared" only have to spend in scrolls. (rings +12 or higher is fine).

I'd say Jainus is less expensive than that isen sht.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    It is possible I'm playing for free. It is slow and time consuming but you have fun and enjoy the content a little more than just gearing and pvp all day long. SA, PA, CV? are the main pvp events if you cont want to loose exp and just die or try to kill someone(Be annoying).
    SA,PA,CV? ok im confused. hahaha
    In the shadows I lurk, "COME". I looked and behold, a Black Crow

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by RohanCrow View Post
    SA,PA,CV? ok im confused. hahaha
    Survival Arena, Power Arena, Clashing Valley ^^

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    SA, PA, CV? are the main pvp events if you cont want to loose exp and just die or try to kill someone(Be annoying).
    Right I didnt continue reading that its all PvP events. hahaha my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Survival Arena, Power Arena, Clashing Valley ^^
    thank you for the info tho. much appreciated
    In the shadows I lurk, "COME". I looked and behold, a Black Crow