+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    If you play on Isen, you gonna 100% spend.

If you play on Ran/Jin (Jainus), you only have to spend a bit (getting upg and some rings +6 or +12 can be done witout spending even tho it takes time...). Players that are "geared" only have to spend in scrolls. (rings +12 or higher is fine).

I'd say Jainus is less expensive than that isen sht.
    So how much dollar would it cost me to get that level of upgrade? I'm really interested to play this game ^,...,^

Banned
    Weapon : $80 (or 16k e-cash)
    Rings +12 or +18 : around $400 for 4 rings.

Once you have it, there's just the costumes to spend in, the scrolls and the talismans etc.

You guys should not play this rohan game. YNK will leech your$$ much more than you can recognize.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Weapon : $80 (or 16k e-cash)
    Rings +12 or +18 : around $400 for 4 rings.

Once you have it, there's just the costumes to spend in, the scrolls and the talismans etc.
    Woah! That much? I can't imagine myself spending hundreds for games, but I don't know, it depends on how awesome the game and the community... :X

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    Woah! That much? I can't imagine myself spending hundreds for games, but I don't know, it depends on how awesome the game and the community... :X
    im not paying to play. maybe not yet but i have enjoyed some of it without paying really
    In the shadows I lurk, "COME". I looked and behold, a Black Crow

Quote Originally Posted by RohanCrow View Post
    im not paying to play. maybe not yet but i have enjoyed some of it without paying really
    I've been playing for 2 weeks now. Despite of my busy schedule, my character managed to reach level 40 without spending a dollar.

2 weeks to get to level 40? At that rate I guess it will take you about 2 years to get to 115.

Leveling goes a LOT slower the higher you get. I could give you the experience numbers you need to have for each level, but I think the staff here would frown on that.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

I know it's damn slow. T___T I'm kinda noob and working at the same time. I leave my character in hunter kit mode only to return to a dead pixel. The PK sucks but it's part of the game. I couldn't do anything about it.

And yeah I spent a dollar on my hunter kit. It's the only way for me to level. T_T

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    I know it's damn slow. T___T I'm kinda noob and working at the same time. I leave my character in hunter kit mode only to return to a dead pixel. The PK sucks but it's part of the game. I couldn't do anything about it.
    go find a nice place without people. YES its slow. but you can leave it there and when you come back its still alive