+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    That video doesnt show fk all...

The skill descripts are generic af with google translate

and.... on both first and 2nd responses from ya are essentially the same.

I Want info on the new weapons, what this new trinity points system is, among other things according to the korean website the new race only has 6 skills on the primary skill tree I feel this cant be correct.

I also want info on if I will be able to supersede the whole leveling thing by race changing a char after it goes live.
    Sorry bro, but some chrome translations seems to be all the info we are gonna get until this is put in iRohan. The staff isn't gonna give away the story before it is out and nobody in Korea is talking.

Race changing? Can we do that now? If we could i suspect all your ses to be deleted, all skill & ability points put back in the buckets for you to redistribute and of course your char would have to be naked & sealed. Also what job does the new changed race get? I don't see that ever happening.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Sorry bro, but some chrome translations seems to be all the info we are gonna get until this is put in iRohan. The staff isn't gonna give away the story before it is out and nobody in Korea is talking.

Race changing? Can we do that now? If we could i suspect all your ses to be deleted, all skill & ability points put back in the buckets for you to redistribute and of course your char would have to be naked & sealed. Also what job does the new changed race get? I don't see that ever happening.
    I don't want my character to be naked and sealed LOL. You got it again I am starting to like your post you always have a good point
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.

I'm laughing cause you guys are still the same (GMs) ignoring people, not revealing information and stuff... People have to complain and do threads on forums asking for information for you guys to make a thread revealing a bit of it, lol. Might aswell tell them everything since, as you well know, they pay for your salary : ) Don't know why soo much mystery and hiding and stuff, lol.
    ~ Hell no, lol. ~

Quote Originally Posted by excelencia View Post
    I'm laughing cause you guys are still the same (GMs) ignoring people, not revealing information and stuff... People have to complain and do threads on forums asking for information for you guys to make a thread revealing a bit of it, lol. Might aswell tell them everything since, as you well know, they pay for your salary : ) Don't know why soo much mystery and hiding and stuff, lol.
    Why would they let the cat out of the bag before they are ready? They want it to be a surprise.

I'm sure they will feed you bits + pieces when release gets closer (got a couple months to way for that) and of course you are always free to look at kRohan to see what they released. If you get on an asian IP via VPN you can prolly even play it. I suspect what happens here will be similar to (but not exactly like) what kRohan has.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by excelencia View Post
    This is like asking Marvel to reveal the movie in the trailer. Top kek.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Why are all the sealed items in my EM gone? So are the names in my friend list. when I pull items out of my personal treasury, the items from Jan server's treasury is not there. I'm missing a Hell of a lot of items.
    <a href=http://s465.photobucket.com/user/afflygal/media/PuertoVallarta2011_zps9b2feb80.jpg.html][IMG]http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr15/afflygal/PuertoVallarta2011_zps9b2feb80.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://s465.photobucket.com/user/aff...ps9b2feb80.jpg</a>

Guild Master of The Empire (Jainus/Ran/Torian) Oldest remaining guild in game.
    The Empire was established in 2007 by Zapranoth

AFflygal, Priest 115
    Tinkerbell Lvl 112
    HoLeeSchitt, lvl 115, Warlock
    FlyBabe, Priest, 90
    KnowWhenToRun, Ranger lvl 115
    SilentBtDeadly, lvl 115

I know the GMs read these, even if they don't comment on them. I WANT MY LVL 115 NAME BACK (FUBAR).
    <a href=http://s465.photobucket.com/user/afflygal/media/PuertoVallarta2011_zps9b2feb80.jpg.html][IMG]http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr15/afflygal/PuertoVallarta2011_zps9b2feb80.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://s465.photobucket.com/user/aff...ps9b2feb80.jpg</a>

Guild Master of The Empire (Jainus/Ran/Torian) Oldest remaining guild in game.
    The Empire was established in 2007 by Zapranoth

AFflygal, Priest 115
    Tinkerbell Lvl 112
    HoLeeSchitt, lvl 115, Warlock
    FlyBabe, Priest, 90
    KnowWhenToRun, Ranger lvl 115
    SilentBtDeadly, lvl 115

Unhappy My id can't login

why my id cant login.?
    is this effect of merge.?
    please recover my id.. thanks master..

I've been waiting for this merger for a long time