+ Reply to Thread

"Rohan is already running. Would you like to run another?"

Hey, so i got a problem today.
    When i try launching rohan i get this error "Rohan is already running. Would you like to run another?". After i press Yes it shows this (pic)
    I dont know why this happens, few hours ago i had rohan running, but when i tried duallog it started showing this HELP

Quote Originally Posted by sandis View Post
    Hey, so i got a problem today.
    When i try launching rohan i get this error "Rohan is already running. Would you like to run another?". After i press Yes it shows this (pic)
    I dont know why this happens, few hours ago i had rohan running, but when i tried duallog it started showing this HELP
    Do you have avast antivirus?

Banned
    go to task manager and close all rohan clients

yes i have avast.

@shawn there is no rohan in task manager, i even restarted my PC

yes i have avast.

I had the same problem, avast deleted the loader.exe when you patched the game, you will have to re-install the game and patch it with avast inactive. (And you will have to inactivate avast each time you logg in, if you dont and avast delete the file, then you gotta re-install and re-patch again)
    Or you delete avast and get something else like I did.

@Patrazoo
    Tried disabling avast and re-installed rohan. All works when its disabled, thanks!

@Patrazoo
    Tried disabling avast and re-installed rohan. All works when its disabled, thanks!
    Np But remember to disable it agian next time you logg in, or else you will have to reinstall and all that again

Banned
    yes i have avast.

rgr that, but seems you got it fixed up.

ok I had same prob. went to the icon right clicked it properties->Compatibility click run as an administrator and it fixed it

Quote Originally Posted by DjDPE12 View Post
    ok I had same prob. went to the icon right clicked it properties->Compatibility click run as an administrator and it fixed it
    Yup this will fix it if you barely install a rohan and needs patch updates. So just gotta right click the Rohan Icon then Run as an adminitrator and it will work.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active