Thread: Doesn't exist

Doesn't exist

lol

I like this game

lol ma kore ?

Quote Originally Posted by TheKing007 View Post
    lol ma kore ?
    Can't unseal stuff from EM sealed list for some reason

Did you try sending tickets with that screenshot? It is better to send tickets so they can review your problem. first time to see that kind of problem. Or is it a problem?

Guys, this might be related about deactivating Exchange Market? Am I correct? They deactivated it for the preparation for the server merge. Just an assumption.

Actually I did send a ticket. This is what I got in response.

''Currently, the Exchange Market is currently disabled. Meaning to say, the items as well were
    not able to be unsealed. Then again, we will surely make an announcement prior to this concern
    on what will happen to the items that specifically talks about Exchange Market. We are asking
    for your patience and kind consideration on this matter.''

Although in the original announcement post they said the unsealing function should work.....but the case it doesn't. It's screwed up. Guess gonna wait till it's automatically off set sale duration Xd lol.

What servers are they gonna merge, and do u know for how long will the EM be closed?

they are merging ran and jin soon. i would assume the exchange market would not be available until after merge is completed.

Im glad that they're not merging Isen coz i just started it.. but why would they merge jin and ran?..

I think, they merging the two servers to become better, more upgrades? more pvp? or "More Sales"?