+ Reply to Thread

Porblems with Client

Hello, I dont know if I'm the only one with this issue or why I'm having it.
    but hey, maybe somone know why I have this problem.

When I started the client this morning it started to patch and everything just in order. When the patch was done and I pressed play a window come up saying (Translated from my language) :"Cannot find the file D:/Rohan/rohanclient.exe, check that you selected correct name and try again."

I've reinstalled the game and everything. Is the server still down maybe?
    I find it very unclear here on the forums whether it's down or not atm.

Thanks

happened to me before its ur fire wall make it an exception

Quote Originally Posted by Misanthrophy1 View Post
    happened to me before its ur fire wall make it an exception
    Thanks for advice but that didnt help either.

When I try to start the client now, a window with "RohanOnline is already running, Would you like to run anoter one" comes up, then the "Cannot find the file D:/Rohan/rohanclient.exe, check that you selected correct name and try again." and that message follow by Unable to run RohanOnline".

same problem here. my avast detect a virus after i patch the client. i tried to uninstall it and re-download the client and i still have the same problem

Quote Originally Posted by cheskachaille View Post
    same problem here. my avast detect a virus after i patch the client. i tried to uninstall it and re-download the client and i still have the same problem
    Yes, I solved the problem. I had avast as well. The Virus Program is putting the Loader.exe in caranteen since its made in a special program.
    Sulotion one: Disable the antivirus and reinstall the game, and patch up the game while the antivirus is inactive. then you can turn it on again when you are online. you will have to do the same thing everytime you start the game
    Sulotion two: Uninstall avast like me and get avg or something else.

Avast is deleting files without asking, thats why its impossible to start the game after you've gotten the error msg. so you will have to reinstall

Quote Originally Posted by Patrazoo View Post
    Yes, I solved the problem. I had avast as well. The Virus Program is putting the Loader.exe in caranteen since its made in a special program.
    Sulotion one: Disable the antivirus and reinstall the game, and patch up the game while the antivirus is inactive. then you can turn it on again when you are online. you will have to do the same thing everytime you start the game
    Sulotion two: Uninstall avast like me and get avg or something else.

Avast is deleting files without asking, thats why its impossible to start the game after you've gotten the error msg. so you will have to reinstall
    +1 for the WikiPlayer!

First of all, all you have to do when this happens. The antivirus should be deactivated. Sometimes, when you even tried to add it as an exemption problems will still emerge. In short, ROHAN IS A BIG VIRUS. LOL. Im just kidding. It wont harm your computer but it is still advisable to make your antivirus active at all times.