+ Reply to Thread

Weird Choice Message when trying to forge Glacial Upgraded Weapon pieces

Hello ROHAN community (GMs and fellow players alike). As I was preparing to forge two pieces of a Glacial Upgrade WPN of my choice, just after I put in the pieces, option stone of my choice, preservation stone, and when I clicked on "Forge," then this message pops up over the Forging screen: "12 random items will be selected from options as ingredients for item forging. Do you still want to forge?" And you got your "Confirm" and "Cancel" choices as usual. Does this "weird choice message" only applies to the Glacial Upgraded pieces? Or it complies to forging ALL weapons in general? I would LOVE to post the pic to show everyone what I'm talking about, unfortunately, this Web site won't allow me to do for an unknown reason. If anyone knows more about this "weird choice message," please give me an answer before I decided to forge my chosen Glacial Upgraded WPN. The main reason why I asked is that I don't want to blindly forge the pieces and get something that it's not in my favor. And TYVM for anyone who knows the answer to this.
    SiriusZytra - Defender <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    EdWunclerThird - Scout <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    StompEmNDaNuts - Berserker <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    DeborahLeVil - Dragon Sage <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    BossWillona - Templar <Jainus [Jin]>

Permanently retired - selling if anyone is interested

its a bug i guess. had it couple of times tho nothing to worry about you wont lose anything and it only pops up at glacial upg weapons as far as i know
    BacJae - Retired

Raelen - Retired

BOOBS
    oh wait, LucidInsanity these days QQ

Life is an interesting journey, You never know where it will take you

Count the options on your weapon with the ring (resistance/weight doesnt count) if it exceeds 12 you risk losing an option.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Great info from the both of you. I will continue on with the forging as planned. TYVM on many levels, and it has relieved me from a lot of worry that it will give me some random option that I didn't want.
    SiriusZytra - Defender <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    EdWunclerThird - Scout <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    StompEmNDaNuts - Berserker <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    DeborahLeVil - Dragon Sage <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    BossWillona - Templar <Jainus [Jin]>

Permanently retired - selling if anyone is interested

If ShadowAce gives information, I'm sure that it was correct. .