+ Reply to Thread

PA bug fix for buffing( just incase ya didnt know )

the PA bug with skills buffing but no effects is because of the skill u get after u die. protection of the guardian. manually debuff that buff and then u can buff your buffs and actually get the effects.

go ahead say thats not it.. then go PA tonight and try it.. hit C look your stats/melee/hp while buffing with protection of the guardian on.. nothing changes. then debuff it and rebuff and look stats/melee/hp.

as for the mega misses i have no idea.

duno if any1 else knows this.. no1 has seemed to post it yet. i was spamming it on my side last night but idiots didnt listen and kept buffing with the gaurdian buff and wondering why hitting so low.

until gms can figure out how to fix that maybe they shud just take that buff off.

Maybe they'll finally figure it out after this maintenance on merge day.

Double click on you PA death buffs to remove fast then buffs. You should be fine as long you have no PA buff. Except all those vital fish doesn't is the worst of all. They can have that PA buff and dmg stilll while everyone will hit them zero or misses. Couple people post about this already and already gave up. GM doesn't know what's going on in Isen PA. It's been bug more than a month lol.

Remember you must removed your PA death buffs then you won't miss anymore.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Banned

Oh I ain't notice it
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.