+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    lol dude you couldnt come up with anything constructive to say in reply to my post so you settle for calling me a drama queen. Way to go you, you just graduated from kindergarten to grade school!

Just like all the other narrow minded gossip mongers with nothing better to say except for sh1t talk and when some 1 doesn't follow the rest of the sh1t talking sheep, your only come back is more sh1t talk...
    why i will be like your essay writing. nonsense talk. of course whatever we say about your beloved iceyy you will depend because you are very blind. wake up karren. maybe you need to strike your head on wall so will be wake up. see many people here dont like icey except YOU. only YOU..understand?

Quote Originally Posted by iRohanAddict View Post
    why i will be like your essay writing. nonsense talk. of course whatever we say about your beloved iceyy you will depend because you are very blind. wake up karren. maybe you need to strike your head on wall so will be wake up. see many people here dont like icey except YOU. only YOU..understand?
    Who are you trying to act like you know me as well as karren does.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Who are you trying to act like you know me as well as karren does.
    you? i know you of course, who emo on ruler drop...and karen too who quit guild because of silva drop lol

No sorry, I know a number of people who genuinely like Iccy. Dont assume to know who I know and dont assume to know who they like and dont like.

you? i know you of course, who emo on ruler drop...and karen too who quit guild because of silva drop lol
    lol ohhhh I see, your prolly some TM scrub. It makes sense now. I quit TM for one reason and one reason only and you can even ask this of Tar yourself OR if you really knew as much as you think you did, you would alrdy know the facts...But alas, you know jack sh1t.

I quit TM because of Tars despicable attitude towards Iccy and the way rest of his little sheep decided to follow his hypercritical ways. Said people who claimed to be Iccys "friends" but yet failed to back her up when it was needed. Said people who also tried to fill my head with bullsh1t and TRIED to turn me against Iccy.. I called Tar out on being a hypocrite and told him to shut his mouth and that I didnt want to hear anymore crap about Iccy and so he did and after several days of being totally ignored by him in regards to other guild matters, I decided to leave.

You TM morons just seem to think that because I just happened to quit the guild at the exact time that I MYSELF was late to a Silva drop and it was given to someone else, that I raged quit guild for that reason. I knew the boss drop event was on, I knew the drop would go to someone else if I wasn't there and I was fine with that. I was busy with other things and that is why I was late to the boss drop event and that is why I didnt care about no drop and you can ask Tar this yourself.

And if I gave such a fok about boss drops why in hell would I offer Tar back every boss drop I was allow to get while in TM after I quit the guild? I offered them ALL back. Tar said NO, keep them, you earn them.

So again, go get your facts right dear and then come back here and tell us what YOU think you know.

(Oh but wait! You wont bother to read all this and continue to feed of hearsay and lies that you have been feed, because well that is easier then reading some essay that just happens to be the truth..)

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

I can tell who it is just by reading the posts karren and they wont have to ask tar thats for sure :P

Need help? PM me

trololollllll mad +18......wakakakkaakaka more essay please.....your both keyboard warrior

everybody knows who is iceyy in game...
    everybody knows what iceyyy have in game...
    in forum...iceyyy is like a good man but not
    in forum...iceyy pretends he knows everything but not.
    Last edited by iRohanAddict; 01-11-2015 at 07:42 PM.

Sounds like you are all alone with those opinions and I dont think copy pasting any song lyrics is gonna get you in karren's good graces :P

Need help? PM me

Sometimes I wonder if there should be a mental age limit or minimum IQ requirement for this game. That should remove most of the population though, and all of the pinoys.

trololollllll mad +18......wakakakkaakaka more essay please.....your both keyboard warrior
    Awww yes, You made me sooooo mad!!! Sooooooooo fokin mad. / wrists Rageeeeeee quit!

You Idiot. You cant even reply to what I've said with anything half way decent can you? Or even back up your pathetic claims with some kind of response...

Bar Bar Bar is all you can say. Just like the rest of the mindless sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Sounds like you are all alone with those opinions and I dont think copy pasting any song lyrics is gonna get you in karren's good graces :P
    Mmmm Only 2 people from Tm did that to me. Andre and Tar...which one could it be..

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

@____@ so much internal drama.
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence