+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Dont waste the time of your super busy day with people who think they know me but dont.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Not busy today. I'm home and staying home and doing jack sh1t! I need a rest lol

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Im not sure what you mean by saying "down people" but I'm assuming you mean that Iccy talks down to people or treats them badly?

Well to that, all I can say is = how is that different from just about everyone else around here? Ive been here since this game first started, Since day 1. I've seen and known some of the scum of the Earth who have walked in and out of this game and Iccy isn't near half as bad as some of that scum I've encountered. You think the way Iccy talks and treats people is bad? Iccys interaction with people these days is mild compared to how ALOT of people used to be back in the old days of Rohan. Or even when I was playing just recently, the way I saw some of Iccys "supposed" friends talking to other people shocked the hell outa me. The same "friends" that would rag on her about her behavior but where in fact worse then her...hypocritical much?

And no, I'm not blind, I've known Iccy for years now and altho I know she can be rough on people, what I can say is that she isn't some cowardly b1tchy b1tch like alot of people who play this game. If shes got something to say, she says it and if she wants something done or something needs doing she does it. And I've seen it first hand...

If you really knew Iccy instead of just feeding off gossip and lies spread from her haters then you would see that shes not nearly as bad as everyone makes her out to be. And Ive never once seen Iccy play the "sympathy" card. Not to me or other people I know that also know her. And like I said in my above post, Iccy has helped me out in countless ways. If Ive ever needed help in game with anything, it was Iccy that put her hand up and helped me without question, shes lent me items when I didn't have my own, shes taken countless hours out of her own time to explain stuff to me when I first came back the game after years away and she has never once asked for anything in return from me. Never once...So where do you get off saying she plays the " sympathy" card? Thats just bullsh1t..
    Drama Queen...same as icey.... cry more kkkkkkkkkkk.

Quote Originally Posted by iRohanAddict View Post
    Drama Queen...same as icey.... cry more kkkkkkkkkkk.
    lol dude you couldnt come up with anything constructive to say in reply to my post so you settle for calling me a drama queen. Way to go you, you just graduated from kindergarten to grade school!

Just like all the other narrow minded gossip mongers with nothing better to say except for sh1t talk and when some 1 doesn't follow the rest of the sh1t talking sheep, your only come back is more sh1t talk...

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

LMAO karren managed to silence the hater :P

Need help? PM me

lol dude you couldnt come up with anything constructive to say in reply to my post so you settle for calling me a drama queen. Way to go you, you just graduated from kindergarten to grade school!

Just like all the other narrow minded gossip mongers with nothing better to say except for sh1t talk and when some 1 doesn't follow the rest of the sh1t talking sheep, your only come back is more sh1t talk...
    LOL this is funny Sh!t indeed! <3
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

what's grade school? Sorry, I'm not familiar with school systems in english. They never explained that during classes :x
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    what's grade school? Sorry, I'm not familiar with school systems in english. They never explained that during classes :x
    Grade school is primary/elementary school.

Need help? PM me

the thread is about templar class now it become deeper and talking about grade school LOL
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.

Banned
    addicted twats l0l

keep milkin that game : DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD