+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Not sure if this guy is trying to hate on me participating in boost event lol I did the 1st boost event too where u think my SA temps come from?
    If you lied and that made you happy go ahead
    You just made old ppl knew about you laugh so hard

(Iceyy / SubFocus always buff 7s?) wakakakakakakakakak is Funny of the year

Btw you should remove those ppl name at your sig, because they are so much hated you LOL

Let them come say it to my face then and not hide behind a 1 post wonder like you. Btw tell your friend that you would rather not write tickets for him.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Right now I have my own guild (PLUS18) and when merge happens guess what ill still be there.
    ALONE IN GUILD wakakakakakkakakak (how feel with play alone yolo)
    Why you are alone? it's because
    - all side not welcome you
    - all guild not welcome you
    - all vent/rc not welcome you
    - all group not welcome you

Everyone here have friend to play with, got group to play with

AND YOU ?

GET REAL... SON

I've learned so much back-reading the whole thread

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Love you Strelly <3 fok the haters. The know fok all
    Still you dont know this shemale?.....

Let him hate he hides behind gossip and a one post wonder account. When they see me in game they all buff me out of respect.
    Lets see on merge.....you saying respect? lets see who will hide

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    You're very sexy and unique!. Don't worry let others hate you because you have something that they never had! <3
    Hey takoshop? Are you the original owner of this account? I hope not...

Quote Originally Posted by iRohanAddict View Post
    Still you dont know this shemale?.....
    I know enough to know that I don't give a sh1t what idiots around here wish to say or think about Iccy. I know enough to know that Iccy has been nothing but a wonderful and caring person to me. I know enough to know that Iccy has helped me with this game way more than just about anyone else and with personal out side of this game issues aswell. I know enough to know that I wouldn't care if Iccy was a chick or a dude or black or white or pink or purple or a little green alien with horns poking out of her head. I know enough to know that I wouldn't care if every single person in this game hated her. I know enough to know that I couldnt care less what you or anyone here has to say about Iccy and the fact that she doesn't give a rats a$$ either shows whos the better person.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    You're very sexy and unique!. Don't worry let others hate you because you have something that they never had! <3
    your the best <3

i expect you to be pvping on my priest for merge <3.... too busy to be playing now..

hows school going?
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    I know enough to know that I don't give a sh1t what idiots around here wish to say or think about Iccy. I know enough to know that Iccy has been nothing but a wonderful and caring person to me. I know enough to know that Iccy has helped me with this game way more than just about anyone else and with personal out side of this game issues aswell. I know enough to know that I wouldn't care if Iccy was a chick or a dude or black or white or pink or purple or a little green alien with horns poking out of her head. I know enough to know that I wouldn't care if every single person in this game hated her. I know enough to know that I couldnt care less what you or anyone here has to say about Iccy and the fact that she doesn't give a rats a$$ either shows whos the better person.
    Thank you for speaking out Karren I dont worry about them they are not good enough to post their IGN in the 1st place. Just another drama queen that lives in private messages and one post wonder accounts.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me