try take screenshot on your rps history show ppl here

if can't show... uhmm just SHUT UP yourself

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD yolo

Quote Originally Posted by hahahaBG View Post
    next time if gonna bark and act rich
    try take screenshot on your rps history show ppl here

if can't show... uhmm just SHUT UP yourself

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD yolo
    Ya next time try learning perfect grammar too.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Quote Originally Posted by villaruzdar View Post
    Are there cases where GMs pull out an item that belongs to the player?
    Reasons might probably be related to certain cases. Ofc they wont pull out any items without any reasons at all.

nigga and white people looks the same weirdos and some kind humanoid thing ^_^ . we asian got perfect curves and tight ass and beautiful as well.. and you negros are dirty and white people is really ugly ^_^Y. indeed

Quote Originally Posted by JeanPo View Post
    nigga and white people looks the same weirdos and some kind humanoid thing ^_^ . we asian got perfect curves and tight ass and beautiful as well.. and you negros are dirty and white people is really ugly ^_^Y. indeed
    wait what?
    Damn.. so racist /facepalm
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Why so much hate people? I have a house in Cebu, just got back from a nice vacation there, I love Philippines. The people are great, so what they don't have money like us Americans do? who cares, no need to push their faces in it….it just not right to do that. Show some class stop talking about money, cause people like me don't care…..and Kitty, please power level OTTO, Im coming back as soon as they sell these OP rings again

Shame on this ppl that talking all about money!may I ask you two things,is there no poor ppl in you country and is there no retarded ppl in your country like you? I guess 101% there is... So stop insulting those ppl,maybe u don't know those ppl you are insulting can afford to buy more than you can.

Quote Originally Posted by kromantian View Post
    wait what?
    Damn.. so racist /facepalm
    If you think that's bad, you should see what e2n say about me for being gay and black.
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Ugh you guys ................

Girl bye
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Quote Originally Posted by xGigantic View Post
    Shame on this ppl that talking all about money!may I ask you two things,is there no poor ppl in you country and is there no retarded ppl in your country like you? I guess 101% there is... So stop insulting those ppl,maybe u don't know those ppl you are insulting can afford to buy more than you can.
    I agree with you. in fact ppl from ph who working in overseas spend more money on this game. They have money to spend more than others who depend from their parents asking mommy...daddy... i need allowance for my school.. LOL allowance for rohan wahahahhaha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast