+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast
    i didn't watch Tom Jerry from years QQ
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

LOL thats was my temp before Rohan PH closure to inform u those are not from hacked items, I am the one of those who won our event (I can let GM investigate my character no problem to me if it came from hacked why should afraid if this gear from us are legit you can see my temp always online and afk at jin to prove and no doubt) I wear our perma cotumes that time which my temp rached more than 100+ DD ok? now in rbf GM already removed our costumes as their condition so only our DD glacials remained same with our bloodwars champ set with reflect damage understand? dnt compare us to Caesar who you always accusing for hacking and DUP noobs
    in rbf only 4 of us have DD armors came from the winning in GM kill event last march 2014 in PH, try to visit levelupgames site and you will view our calendar event there and the prizes we got, so stop QQ and accusing us hackers and its not our fault if in rbf they releasing upgrade weapons that reaching 70+ DD which made our DD set more improved ok? QQ
    Last edited by crussandra; 01-02-2015 at 08:48 PM.

and that video you are linking is my temp at PH that time not in jin dude you can watch my latest videos where im at jin server to see my latest DD almost same high but not 100% dd already because of our costumes removed before migration and because of upgrade weapons released, my DD more improved and it may possible we can reached 100+DD cause of upgrade weapons released in rbf so dont blame us for that and do you want to watch my latest DD here in RBF? no problem, since you already QQ here, this should be linked here not that old videos of mine in ph QQ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE8g...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by crussandra; 01-02-2015 at 09:15 PM.

Thats gotta be the weakest templar ive ever seen do me a favor sell me that DD gear

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

crussandra sell me your Gear <3
    haha
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Yeah the old patrols could be soloed no problem they buffed the patrols now they are too OP.
    you're just too weak

Thats gotta be the weakest templar ive ever seen do me a favor sell me that DD gear
    cheap like you can buy?

whole server knew about you, da fak shemale stop act rich !!

no dd armor for sale for u. QQ more if merge we will hunt u

Quote Originally Posted by hahahaBG View Post
    you're just too weak

cheap like you can buy?

whole server knew about you, da fak shemale stop act rich !!
    who's this guy?
    I like him
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    who's this guy?
    I like him
    he talks like you except hes not as angsty as linn's little homeless baby.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

All ph ppl can do is to threaten other ppl and to trash talk ppl. Yeah they do really suit e2n <3.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service