+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    Do you assfarts realize there was a dd set in the game before rohan ph came to the server?
    So you people would rather have 1 guy that's totaly OP than 2 opposing parties with each an elite group of OP gear.

Impeccable logic.
    I agree not only in rohan ph has dd armor. In ran server at moment there is a person who has dd armor taken from long time ago. Everybody knows who has dd armor in ran at moment. So why not welcome the dd armor from ph since we have a person who has dd armor. Afraid to lose from ph players? Q.Q more..

Quote Originally Posted by ForbiddenLeaf View Post
    I agree not only in rohan ph has dd armor. In ran server at moment there is a person who has dd armor taken from long time ago. Everybody knows who has dd armor in ran at moment. So why not welcome the dd armor from ph since we have a person who has dd armor. Afraid to lose from ph players? Q.Q more..
    Is it really dd armor in Ran LOL? i played there in top guild before and there was just damage reflection chest, and maybe melee boots do not remember. And even so what dd on that Ran armor? and if there was 1 piece with low dd now with 10dd pieces from ph thats too much.Delete plox or change all those dd armors to 1 same piece like etc chest with 5dd so ppl cant use few on 1 char and wont be able use skill def chest if they use that.

Quote Originally Posted by ForbiddenLeaf View Post
    The difference is those DD armours were used back when everybody had epics not with 70-74% dd upg2.0s lol anyways instead of targeting ph players or the ONE ran player who has the DD armour its better to just put stat cap at 85% dd this also solves the human dual wielding problems.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Are there cases where GMs pull out an item that belongs to the player?

Quote Originally Posted by villaruzdar View Post
    Are there cases where GMs pull out an item that belongs to the player?
    Nop the GMs dont **** with ppl's items that were earned legitimately. They can however impose stat caps (which prevent players from using hacked gear like armour with weapon stats.

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by auriaks View Post
    Is it really dd armor in Ran LOL? i played there in top guild before and there was just damage reflection chest, and maybe melee boots do not remember. And even so what dd on that Ran armor? and if there was 1 piece with low dd now with 10dd pieces from ph thats too much.Delete plox or change all those dd armors to 1 same piece like etc chest with 5dd so ppl cant use few on 1 char and wont be able use skill def chest if they use that.
    Probably you werent play much on ran and you dont know who has dd armor. Maybe you on his same guild thats why you dont know. I will tell u name...try xXCherishXx in ran and if not on cherish try Tickle..

You call him cherish but his name is godlyke kkkkkkkkkkk

Need help? PM me

You are all idiot there are only 1 set of dd Armor in PH taken from the Glacial event drop before Rohan Ph closed, and it was distributed and obtain randomly. not just DD armor, like i said you are all idiot ! there's a lot more! not to mention 50% futile armor set. ^_^ Y

Quote Originally Posted by JeanPo View Post
    You are all idiot there are only 1 set of dd Armor in PH taken from the Glacial event drop before Rohan Ph closed, and it was distributed and obtain randomly. not just DD armor, like i said you are all idiot ! there's a lot more! not to mention 50% futile armor set. ^_^ Y
    tell us more about all your ****ed up gear so we can compile it into a list and have it all deleted.

Oh and atzigan let me know when you want to merge with another pserver so I can get 200% damage reflect onyx.

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    tell us more about all your ****ed up gear so we can compile it into a list and have it all deleted.

Oh and atzigan let me know when you want to merge with another pserver so I can get 200% damage reflect onyx.
    Seriously i migrated in your server not even closed to 15% of what i had in PH , you must be thankful. ^_^
    And we can spend more $ than you are people. like i said you are all idiot! ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast