+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by villaruzdar View Post
    The reason why Global Server adopted the PH players because they want to have more players to play iRohan. So, if they do that, they have to make good deals for making those PH players to play again.
    yeah like heres some DD gear that you cant get that combines with our 65-85% dd upgs so you can be unkillable because thats what we want.

I think they should keep their DD gear and we put the stat cap at 85% dd (solves the axe defender/guard problems and this DD armour issue) and best of all it convinces defenders to USE THEIR SHIELDS! sick of seeing dual wield defs that have only rush to use in pvp.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 01-05-2015 at 07:19 AM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

[QUOTE=crussandra;300721]as the rule, our equips can migrated except to our costumes actually releasing your up weapons making our ph weapons useless anymore which FYI its supposed to be unfair to us because those equips are not came from the seliing in IM but we compete those equips, we joined regional bloodwars competition in the phils once a year to win, only selected people who won the competiion champions can obtain those and dont worry only 4 people have those and they still can recieve damages though, which may not ruined your community unless you're making a mess to filipinos out there. QQ more? do it more[/Q

Stop defending that dd armors dsnt matter its only 4 or only 1 all of them should not be here. I hope Atzigan will take action and delete this equip which have never been released in our version of rohan. And stop crying about your weapons they were better then most of ours and now we all equal after upgrade wep sale.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    yeah like heres some DD gear that you cant get that combines with our 65-85% dd upgs so you can be unavailable because thats what we want.

I think they should keep their DD gear and we put the stat cap at 85% dd (solves the axe defender/guard problems and this DD armour issue) and best of all it convinces defenders to USE THEIR SHIELDS! sick of seeing dual wield defs that have only rush to use in pvp.
    I did suggest cap the max available dd on weps when upg came out but u know here no1 listen....

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    yeah like heres some DD gear that you cant get that combines with our 65-85% dd upgs so you can be unavailable because thats what we want.

I Agree from strellan.. with this DD cap no one will be godlike.. Atzigan come on do something we know you dont know anything how this game works but we do... and if Euthen here he/she probably solve this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bananaketchup View Post
    I Agree from strellan.. with this DD cap no one will be godlike.. Atzigan come on do something we know you dont know anything how this game works but we do... and if Euthen here he/she probably solve this issue.

gms promised to not merge or sell epic but they did...

ran players has " godlike" items with DD and other stats...

so its same case

Quote Originally Posted by amandinep View Post
    gms promised to not merge or sell epic but they did...

ran players has " godlike" items with DD and other stats...

so its same case
    A stat cap doesnt care what DD gear you have, its basically a 15% reduction from the current stat cap (of 100% down to 85%). What this means is it does not matter if you are dual wielding 80% and 70% dd weapons your DD does not go past 85% (or whatever the max DD of an axe is). It does not matter if you have DD armour and 74% dd upg you wont go past 85% does that make your DD armour useless? nop its still useful on chars that dont have max DD obviously.

Need help? PM me

Your 4 people who have these dd items should make their own guild and start war on all server, and never ever sell those items to anybody if u are going to quit, unless that body is sm1 who will lead your guild next.
    Just don't sell it to anyone from the merged servers nobody has good heart in this game. But it's actually a good idea that u guys have those items u will make more competition JUST DON"T JOIN ALREADY MADE GUILDS AND MAKE UR OWN GUILD AND ONLY ACCEPT PH IN IT.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Quote Originally Posted by kromantian View Post
    Your 4 people who have these dd items should make their own guild and start war on all server, and never ever sell those items to anybody if u are going to quit, unless that body is sm1 who will lead your guild next.
    Just don't sell it to anyone from the merged servers nobody has good heart in this game. But it's actually a good idea that u guys have those items u will make more competition JUST DON"T JOIN ALREADY MADE GUILDS AND MAKE UR OWN GUILD AND ONLY ACCEPT PH IN IT.
    The only reason those ppl want to keep that OP gear so they can sell them later for $, look at all those poor ppl just got migrated and started sell all there items for real cash everywhere. no offence but all those ph ppl will sell that gear for $ to some rich rohan player, they just wont be ableto resist, u never know when ync will make that equip useless by releasing even better 1 so yea only 1 thing must be done those dd armors must be deleted its not for our version of rohan .

Do you assfarts realize there was a dd set in the game before rohan ph came to the server?
    So you people would rather have 1 guy that's totaly OP than 2 opposing parties with each an elite group of OP gear.

Impeccable logic.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    Do you assfarts realize there was a dd set in the game before rohan ph came to the server?
    So you people would rather have 1 guy that's totaly OP than 2 opposing parties with each an elite group of OP gear.

Impeccable logic.
    The DD gear of godlyke is actually better since its boots and gloves u can wear SD or onyx

Need help? PM me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast