+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy Problem learning great sword combo 2 (warrior)

when i want to learn GS combo 2, i go to aaron in zaid and he tell to beat his pet, but the pet (Bubble dragon) is too hard the damage i inflict is just 1-5. please help, i dont know how to beat this bale...

Quote Originally Posted by andyyw View Post
    when i want to learn GS combo 2, i go to aaron in zaid and he tell to beat his pet, but the pet (Bubble dragon) is too hard the damage i inflict is just 1-5. please help, i dont know how to beat this bale...
    That's easy. Gain more levels then buy a more stronger weapon. That's how I did it.

Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    That's easy. Gain more levels then buy a more stronger weapon. That's how I did it.
    Could you tell me at what level you were able to defeat the Aaron's pet?

It should be pretty easy to kill at around level 70. If not, you probably just need a better weapon, accessory, and/or pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Notoriousss View Post
    It should be pretty easy to kill at around level 70. If not, you probably just need a better weapon, accessory, and/or pet.
    Thats not what GM told me. He said that you need a party to kill it when i submitted a support ticket. :/

Quote Originally Posted by SpotMySwag View Post
    Could you tell me at what level you were able to defeat the Aaron's pet?
    I defeated it by myself at level 115 and I think I have the Fishbone Blade back then. Another thing, bring a number potions with you so you can still heal while the other one is on cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by SpotMySwag View Post
    Thats not what GM told me. He said that you need a party to kill it when i submitted a support ticket. :/
    Really tells you how much the GM's know about this game.

Really tells you how much the GM's know about this game.
    Well, not really. I think if your level is too low, maybe you could join a party. In my case, I'm too lazy to set up a party so I skipped that quest and returned back when my character was stronger and has better gears.

At the level with which you can learn Great Sword Combo 2 (lvl 70), you should be able to take down the Hezzling. Get something basic like a Slayer, Burning Tail (no XG needed), and some Moo Moo pet and you'll be fine.

Personally, I remember doing it at lvl 70 with a Dusk Great Sword.G+3 (Earth), Yellow Warrior Piya Glove.XG+3 and Red Valkyrie +9 and it was super easy. Full STR warrior by the way. Used maybe 1-2 max reds potions only.

At the level with which you can learn Great Sword Combo 2 (lvl 70), you should be able to take down the Hezzling. Get something basic like a Slayer, Burning Tail (no XG needed), and some Moo Moo pet and you'll be fine.

Personally, I remember doing it at lvl 70 with a Dusk Great Sword.G+3 (Earth), Yellow Warrior Piya Glove.XG+3 and Red Valkyrie +9 and it was super easy. Full STR warrior by the way. Used maybe 1-2 max reds potions only.
    Ah I see, that explains it. My Warrior is built to deal Critical Damage so I had a hard time killing the dragon at Lv 70.