+ Reply to Thread

Not able to see how much RP I have

Hello,

When I go to exchange market or to Item Mall, It says my current RP balance is 0. While when i go to ´add RP´s´ I see my (300) RP's.

Why cant I see my current balance RP's in exhange market/ Item mall?

I just sold something, so they must be there..

Help me pls.

Thanks in advance

You do not get RP from selling things anymore.

look and see what is says next to ecash.
    What you get when you sell things is ecash, which is worth far less than RP.

If you think that is not fair, join the club.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

wtf.... Then why the hell are we still selling stuff in RP valuta? I mean why not start selling in ecash then?

So now I have to purchase RP's before I can buy something from EM? No other way?

You will need to purchase rps to buy things for RPs and you can EARN ecash to purchase things from the IM (with the purchase using ecash button)

on the EM it will say RPs for everything its still 1:1 (ecash-rp) on the EM so if the zhen of old man mark costs 800 rps you can use 800 RP ($8) or 800 ecash (from selling your dagger of bad forges)

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    You will need to purchase rps to buy things for RPs and you can EARN ecash to purchase things from the IM (with the purchase using ecash button)

on the EM it will say RPs for everything its still 1:1 (ecash-rp) on the EM so if the zhen of old man mark costs 800 rps you can use 800 RP ($8) or 800 ecash (from selling your dagger of bad forges)
    Y'know ShadowAce, only friends and people that know him well know who "old man Mark" is. Might be best if you stick to forum names if you want people to understand who you are talking about.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post

can i use the ecash to IM? or it is only allowed to EM?

Quote Originally Posted by septemberend View Post
    items on the IM have Ecash price and RP price

items on the EM have one price for both

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by septemberend View Post
    Why dont you check it yourself? Ahaha. Too lazy? HAHAHA. Im just kidding.