+ Reply to Thread

Maybe I should take it back...

When folks have been saying how much better pservers are over offy (official) rohan, i have been pointing out how a server that is run professionally is more stable, less error prone and better managed than one that is run by people who think they know better how to run one.

Then I decided to reactivate a couple of my accounts...

On one account i purchased the last 2 melee zhen parts in Jin and the last 2 melee club parts in Ran. tickets were moved to the highest characters in each server.

When the tickets were processed...

I found in Jin one 3rd zhen part and one 3rd club part sitting in the event inventory (I already had the 1st 2 zhen parts in my event inventory).
    I found in Ran one 4th zhen part and one 4th club part sitting in the event inventory.

Looks like PWI made a fcking liar out of me... yet again.

Sorry but I don't think even the worst private server out there would bork up so badly as this.
    How can PWI be so totally unprofessional that they can make this kind of monumental fckup?
    If I had wanted one of each part in separate servers I would have bought them that way you bloody morons! I now have to wait until the servers are merged before I can forge anything (not a big deal since Jin's forge rates suck so hard - it is just annoying to not have the option due to unprofessional handling of these transactions)...

As someone that knows a thing or two about how to create items in the Rohan server, i find the need to use vouchers and manual processing totally unprofessional hack that is wide open to errors (as I have illustrated above).
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 12-27-2014 at 08:06 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

I-Rohan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKAEKYBIGdA

No matter what path you take, you're gonna get screwed.

Epic videos and comment haha
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.

Did you have a highest lvl char across ALL the servers? or was it an account with a lvl 1 you used to scope out the population? Upgrades are loaded on to the highest lvl char on the account most of these complaints come from ppl who have 115 chars across all servers (with no conqueror lvls) or people with lvl 1s.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me