+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    for the longest time EVERYONE got participation prize. 30% alm stack. ALOT of people came and the 1st 30 that pm'd gm got in. then they out the blue changed it without any notification jst gm ingame said it during the rules msg at beginning when he said the prizes. got changed from stack of 30% to stack of 20% for participation and last man standing got 30% + other stuff and limit of first 30 was removed and all that pm gm got in. that went on for awhile and then all of a sudden gms change it and now NO PARTICIPATION prize only winner gets items so now not many show up at all. last time i did it (when found out no participation prize ) only about 14 people were there if that. (ofc cherish won cherish always wins)

Quote Originally Posted by Merly View Post
    for the longest time EVERYONE got participation prize. 30% alm stack. ALOT of people came and the 1st 30 that pm'd gm got in. then they out the blue changed it without any notification jst gm ingame said it during the rules msg at beginning when he said the prizes. got changed from stack of 30% to stack of 20% for participation and last man standing got 30% + other stuff and limit of first 30 was removed and all that pm gm got in. that went on for awhile and then all of a sudden gms change it and now NO PARTICIPATION prize only winner gets items so now not many show up at all. last time i did it (when found out no participation prize ) only about 14 people were there if that. (ofc cherish won cherish always wins)
    I participated the event recently a week ago or so I suppose, all participants were awarded a stack of 25x 20% scrolls as participation prize

wow so they changed it yet again?? guess people complained or people started not coming so decided to change back.

Every weekend I always participate Last man standing
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.

Quote Originally Posted by Merly View Post
    last man standing sucks now. started out originally all participants for 25 stack of 30%alm scrolls. then they changed it to all participants get 25 stack of 20% alm scrolls and winner gets 25 stack 30% alm. then changed it again.. now there is no participation prize and only 1 winner ( last man standing ) gets crap prize. not even worth doing LMS anymore.

btw there was no announcement about prizes being changed either.. just gm decided to tell us ingame at start of event. i even sent pm (rotreberque) ingame and he verified only winner gets prize and then ignored me when i asked why etc etc.
    The point is, they conducted an event! At first, people are complaining about lack of events. Then now, complaining about kind of event. Try to become a GM dude

My arms are tired from the turn snowflakes into snowball +2s event and I still have 3000 more snowflakes plz save me

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    My arms are tired from the turn snowflakes into snowball +2s event and I still have 3000 more snowflakes plz save me
    Try to suggest a legal bot to help you turning a bunch of your snowflakes to a snowball. XD