+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Never play big5

Never play big5

I Warn everyone dont play Big5 on Isen . Just bough 2500 rps ( 30 gold coins ) and won 30 tickets . Not single item , from tickets in lucky 7 i won monkey and bear for 30 days and I already had them .... before I used next 15 gold coins and won nothing too . So weird and GREEDY for $ company.

What did you play on the 5 slots is more important. Dont expect to win anything big in big5 the associated cost factor on the expensive items skews you into ticket region 99% of the time. The only time its good to play big5 is if there are 4 cheaper items that you want as well as that 1 big item it would be nice to have.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

I'm not kidding when I say that I have added 5,5k rps and spent all on gold coins. Meh, doesnt matter. You know what you get your self into when you play bigfive. Atleast I knew that it wasnt 100% win...

http://sv.tinypic.com/r/v32hhx/8
    165 coins
    I got 9 regular items..
    Not a single lucky item.
    I will never get that Dex Tali T.T
    Last edited by Patrazoo; 12-25-2014 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrazoo View Post
    I'm not kidding when I say that I have added 5,5k rps and spent all on gold coins. Meh, doesnt matter. You know what you get your self into when you play bigfive. Atleast I knew that it wasnt 100% win...
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrazoo View Post
    http://sv.tinypic.com/r/v32hhx/8
    165 coins
    I got 9 regular items..
    Not a single lucky item.
    I will never get that Dex Tali T.T
    sucker .
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Rich Players . Delicious pockets!