+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy Missing the old days ...

Hello guys. Merry Christmas to all of you and a happy new year. But meh where all ppl went? No more pvp nothing those days . Where are the days when it was pvp 24/7? Where the fun and the rage from TB went? Not talking about bosses and stuffs lol . Well anyway maybe u guys wanna "make it rain" so waiting for some pvps .
    Last edited by Ang3lB4by; 12-25-2014 at 02:56 AM.
    The closer you look,the less you'll see.

Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by Ang3lB4by View Post
    Hello guys. Merry Christmas to all of you and a happy new year. But meh where all ppl went? No more pvp nothing those days . Where are the days when it was pvp 24/7? Where the fun and the rage from TB went? Not talking about bosses and stuffs lol . Well anyway maybe u guys wanna "make it rain" so waiting for some pvps .
    give her some pvp^^
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2zi62yb.jpg

just wait for the merge

I don't think i will be here for the merge :/

Lariiiiiiiiiiiii.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by hermafrodit View Post
    just wait for the merge
    excited!

Pvp in the legacy servers is so expensive that only the insane few left behind can afford to pvp anymore. So they left.

maybe the merge (along with the ongoing glacial upgrade IM sales) Trinity release will bring some back, but I suspect those will leave again when they see what it costs to compete here anymore. I jsut finished dropping $250 here and am nowhere near being geared for pvp (or pve) here on a lvl 115+10 character. I would be 1-shotted by just about any full-geared player in Ran. I doubt dropping in another $200 would get me anywhere near geared enough.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 12-27-2014 at 06:09 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    Lariiiiiiiiiiiii.
    Not Lori O.o

Not Lori O.o
    meh .
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Banned
    Mark the problem in general with this game is yes items cost money. Hell even in p-servers your going to spend money if you want gears. Games like D-3 you will simply spend 5 months grinding mindlessly hoping for a good drop to finish your set bonus, or even an accessory that will be considered an upgrade for you.

Ask me how I know?

Any online game is like this. However in rohan you have the ability to speed up the process depending on how deep your pockets are and how much you are willing to shell out on the game. I see people who I was playing with/against 2 years ago when I quit are beast mode now. Im sure they spent the time gearing up over a long period of time and didnt spend all that much. I feel that it would be very possible to farm and make items that could sell for a decent amount and intern relieve some of the cost to gearing quite a bit.

So far in game I have made 5 glacial parts that I have sold for a total of 2billion crone. I can turn around and sell the crone for about 400-500 rp per 500m and after taxes (40-50/160-200rp) respectively and earn about 1.4-1.8k rp. I wont tell you the game is cheap or free. I will tell you that you will have to spend time farming. You can get an 8hr hunter kit in game at etton sundries shop. If you are playing a vit sage. I have seen some with a 65% hp zhen 1shotting 110+ mobs. Thats more than enough to farm items will. Get a monkey and some pet foods and roll on it. I recommend staying outta upper high chance of being pked.

So anyways long story short. Sure if you are going to cash out the entire gearing experience. It will cost you. I will however recommend charging rps for the pres stones and IM stuff however simply because its about 40-50% cheaper than using earned rps. I mostly have a stock pile of earned rps for buying accessories and stuff on exchange.