+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Attn: GM Pyxis

Attn: GM Pyxis

I want to thank you for the f*cking amazing job you did with the War Zone earlier tonight. I really appreciated how long you had all of us players wait while you switched half of Team Panda's apostles to Team Werewolf. And surprise! It must have been a coincidence that all of the members of Narcotics ended up on the same team. No big deal, it only took one hour of meticulous maneuvering to fix up the teams, which essentially ended up being Narcotics versus everyone else. It must be really tough to pander to the big RPS spenders in this game, eh? Well, kudos because you are doing an excellent (albeit painfully slow) job. I think I speak on behalf of Team Panda when I say that we all enjoyed how completely one-sided the War Zone matches were. And your rationalization that the reason Team Panda lost was because a third of us were afk was absolutely spot on. I mean, who would have thought that the hour long wait would result in a bunch of people who went afk? Outrageous, isn't it. Especially after that first round, no one would have guessed that some people might have quit in frustration, right?

Well, cry me a river, you might think. Losers are gonna be salty, right? The thing is, it's not about winning or losing at all. In an event such as War Zone, we the players expect that the teams are evenly divided to facilitate a fair, unbiased match in which both sides have an equal chance of winning. Otherwise, what's the point? When the GM "fixes" the match, it completely undermines the integrity of the game. Maybe our expectations are too high. This is merely a virtual game, so who the f*ck cares? A lot of us play Seal to socialize with friends, have fun, and de-stress from our real lives. Thus, this blatant favouritism towards a specific subset of players completely ruins the fun for us. As such, I won't be participating in anymore War Zone or like events. I don't expect any responses. I don't expect any changes. But it's time somebody speaks up in this community. So this is me voicing my dissatisfaction.

Keep up the good work.

Martini

We are on the same team and yea it's sad. But it's also the fault of our Team Members cause some of them are afk from the start. I saw Kronoz fight until the end and Semperfidelis and yea I like them haha

Mess With biAtch.. Die like the REST!!

Haha yea I watched Kronoz and Semperfidelis fight. Most of the Panda's are AFK too that's why they lost. Ahhhh.
    No Game, No Life~

Joined Warzone a few times and yeah, AFK players are a pain. Just when you thought you had a chance, then Boom! Your Hitters or Healers are AFK.

Quote Originally Posted by gooddrink View Post
    i want to thank you for the f*cking amazing job you did with the war zone earlier tonight. I really appreciated how long you had all of us players wait while you switched half of team panda's apostles to team werewolf. And surprise! It must have been a coincidence that all of the members of narcotics ended up on the same team. No big deal, it only took one hour of meticulous maneuvering to fix up the teams, which essentially ended up being narcotics versus everyone else. It must be really tough to pander to the big rps spenders in this game, eh? Well, kudos because you are doing an excellent (albeit painfully slow) job. I think i speak on behalf of team panda when i say that we all enjoyed how completely one-sided the war zone matches were. And your rationalization that the reason team panda lost was because a third of us were afk was absolutely spot on. I mean, who would have thought that the hour long wait would result in a bunch of people who went afk? Outrageous, isn't it. Especially after that first round, no one would have guessed that some people might have quit in frustration, right?

Well, cry me a river, you might think. Losers are gonna be salty, right? The thing is, it's not about winning or losing at all. In an event such as war zone, we the players expect that the teams are evenly divided to facilitate a fair, unbiased match in which both sides have an equal chance of winning. Otherwise, what's the point? When the gm "fixes" the match, it completely undermines the integrity of the game. Maybe our expectations are too high. This is merely a virtual game, so who the f*ck cares? A lot of us play seal to socialize with friends, have fun, and de-stress from our real lives. Thus, this blatant favouritism towards a specific subset of players completely ruins the fun for us. As such, i won't be participating in anymore war zone or like events. I don't expect any responses. I don't expect any changes. But it's time somebody speaks up in this community. So this is me voicing my dissatisfaction.

Keep up the good work.

Martini
    gg wp suzy!!