+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ImYouRDestinY View Post

this is only what I frapsed later not counting the rest
    damn all fail and that is jin server guys. when did jin server launch? now compare it with ran with rates..........and its merging too lol alot of waste of money on jin. i hope aztigan sees this. 6 years old games the IM price doesn't go lower it goes higher.

Quote Originally Posted by withoutu View Post
    Honestly, only thing I got through just fine was +ing some armors upto the safe reinforcement reach, +5. All else is just absolute trash.
    Hopefully they can fix that! :3

.......well why don't you quit?

#Ynked #rekt
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Thats what we call "Blessing Fail Event" :v

well i prob just have horrible luck but i spent 15k rps on Ran to try and plus my new rings and the end results was 1 ring +6..yes i did success a few to +6 but nothing more
    Wanna Touch?

not max yet ^.^

Is the +ing rate ing Isen server is better than Ran or Jin? But i think, if I + on Isen, Ring will be useless because there are less pvp in Isen than the two server. If I + rings on Isen, it will only for monsters. XD

Quote Originally Posted by ImYouRDestinY View Post

this is only what I frapsed later not counting the rest
    FACK..That's alot.. I'm speechless though with that amount of RP's and refines being wasted to nothing.. on the brighter side, at least you had 5-10 successful refines :P

HAHA! 30k rps = one +12 XD. Bro, it's just a consolation.

The rates are sriously low. I mean, it should be checked. They need it to try themselves. BUTTTT the only thing that comes into my mind was if they are just telling us that we are just unlucky and they experienced it themselves. But it is just about being lucky or they really have the exact time when to upgrade such items to get more success.