+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs down Rates are fail on jin

rates on jin ALL FAIL do something about it my friend charged 30k rps to plus the new rings and he made only 1 ring out from 4 like seriously do something about it , i want something back for it
    30 000 rps only 1 +12 WTF
    and my other friend 55k ecash and he failed all.....
    please do something about it

WE WANT REFUND OUR ITEMS FAIL EVENT!!!

wow that's a lot. I hope you get something back but you probably wont
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

welcome to jin my friend enjoy the fail rate, when ran server be like LOL

That's 300 USD spent on ONE virtual item. That's beyond ridiculous, and you people still play.

that's just very ****ed up, I'm very glad I didn't tried on making them +12 I know that $hit always fail.
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Yeah that's no surprising really. I failed alot and I mean ****ing ALOT, trying to forge rare parts and there's allegedly a boost in rates event going on...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    That's 300 USD spent on ONE virtual item. That's beyond ridiculous, and you people still play.
    I so agree with this. This might be something about exaggeration. Or, probably they are just too rich to spend this kind of amount.

i see
    Thread: R.O.H.A.N.: December Blessing Boosts!
    JIN SERVER BLESSINGS - FORGE/REFINE/REINFORCE
    These days if you attempt to forge, reinforce, refine in the times displayed above you will have quite the increased success rate!

will YNK these not true . rate are rel **** nothing is true about FORGE/REFINE/REINFORCE in Thread: R.O.H.A.N.: December Blessing Boosts
    i test it by 20k rp all fail + rings thats made me think more about stop from buy more stone
    thats made ppl giv up from game and you will lose more player in merg server not gona get more player if you keep lie in Official Notice & Announcements

i will stop play for now and see whats going on merg time
    no more rp from me YNK

-=-=kraben=-=-

Honestly, only thing I got through just fine was +ing some armors upto the safe reinforcement reach, +5. All else is just absolute trash.

this is only what I frapsed later not counting the rest
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.