Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

YNK's poor support for their customers

Ticket: #217447

Hello a couple of days ago I purchased 4 upg parts (melee zhens) I waited for them to show up in my inv... Soon as they show up one of the upg parts was on my other char Terrorist.. When I got them all I forged them and didnt notice that one of the parts was int..... I looked in purchased history and saw that all the parts I have purchased are melee zhens here are the ss of the purchase..
    I dont know if it was the Broken Serpent Frag or the Enchanted Alloy it was one of them.... the stats I got when i forged the Serpent Split Frag are
    Str +55
    Int +35
    Vit +55
    Att Speed +10 %
    for Crit +8%
    Health Ab +4%
    Hp +40%
    Melee +29%
    DD +21%

GM Ampelius:
    Greetings Xenia!

Thank you for contacting us using Playwith Interactive Game Support.

In able for us to assist you regarding on your issue, please do fill out the following information.

Character used to forged the fragments:
    Server:
    Time and date of forging the said parts:

We will patiently wait f or your response. Thank you.

If you still have further comments , suggestions, inquiries or any other concerns, Please feel free to contact us again at our Ticket Support or Live Support anytime.

Best Regards,
    PLaywith Interactive Support Staff

Reply - GM Ampelius (Ticket: #218149)
    Sorry for the late reply
    Character used to forged the fragments: Safeerah
    Server: Ran
    Parts: Enchanted Alloy (Zhen) was the int one and the Broken Serpent Fragment (Zhen) was melee
    Time and DATE OF forging :between 1pm and 6pm Australian time, 18:00pm and 22pm game time ..11/27/2014

GM Sineida
    Greetings!

Thank you for contacting support!

Due to reporting this after the item was used and forged we can not restore or replace the item anymore.

Thank you for your patience and understanding! Apologies for the current frustration this previous event caused.

Regards,
    Playwith Interactive Support Staff

Reply to Sineida
    Greetings!

Since it was YNK's fault from the beginning, giving me the wrong part (giving me an INT Zhen although I purchased a Melee), I'm still waiting for this matter to be resolved.

I spent over $50, plus tax to charge rps buying 2 parts and getting the wrong one, how is that fair? Not only was it not in my Event Inventory, but I had to check all over my account checking different characters panicking to find the parts.

I have been playing Rohan for a lot of years and charging rps throughout the years and this has never happened to me before. As you can see I'm not happy about this and I'm still waiting for this matter to be resolved.

If it cannot be fixed, I want my money back.

Thank you.

Very upset Customer (ticket: 218149)

Hello

I've previously sent a ticket ( #218149) stating my frustration with receiving the wrong upgrade part.
    I've purchased four Melee Zhens and then received 3 of the purchased items and 1 magic Zhen part.

I'm very upset from the reply I've gotten from Sineida, saying that because I've forged the part they cannot do anything about it. Why is this?
    Yes I forged the parts out of excitement from receiving the items, but the mistake was originally from your side giving me the WRONG ITEM THAT I PURCHASED! My purchase history shows that I bought the Melee parts but you gave me the Magic parts, once I realized the mistake after forging the first part I sent a ticket. How come YNK cannot take the forged part and switch the Zhen or fix the stats on the forged item so I can get the item I ORIGINALLY PURCHASED? How is this fair?!

I've then sent a reply to SINEIDA, and my message has been IGNORED. Not only am I not happy with the mistake YNK made
    but I'm also extremely upset with the poor support from your staff. YNK is dealing with people who put REAL money into
    this game, so please act more professional with dealing with people's problems.
    As I stressed enough already through ticketing... I WANT WHAT I PURCHASED! FIX THIS OR GIVE MY MONEY BACK!

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting support!

Again, we can not offer a restoration of the item at this time, due to reporting this after the item was used and forged we can not restore or replace the item anymore.

Thank you for your patience and understanding! Apologies for the current frustration this previous event caused.

Regards,
    Playwith Interactive Support Staff

This is how YNK treats customers who spend thousands of dollars throughout the years. All I was asking was to restore the item or delete the item and give me my money back.

Last edited by xenia1989; 12-19-2014 at 05:55 AM.

Restore her part!!

RESTORE RESTORE RESTORE... Or give the money back.

The first mistake was made by YNK, even though the part was forged, the part should be restored to compensate for the mistake they made first.
    YNK are dealing with people who put money in and they need to deal with the matter and try and work towards satisfying their customers and not just disregard the problem like it's nothing.

YNK makes a mistake, takes the money and says "see ya later" without trying to do anything.
    Last edited by Khingy; 12-19-2014 at 04:26 AM.
    Khingy

Restore it! Show some respect to ppl that charge money for u guys to run your company!

YNK doing everything to earn money these days? x.x

Quote Originally Posted by Abadok View Post
    YNK doing everything to earn money these days? x.x
    It seems, they even went to the extremes of making upgrade 2.0 selling them monthly, then soon after making the new acc. I guess Isen server was a failure because now that server is basically dead... but wait!! To cover that up how about we merge Fillo server and ran and jin.. Let's merge 3 servers to get people waring and putting more income into the game to keep up to date with everything.

I read posts daily about YNK and their poor support and money scams and schemes. I guess Trinity will make YNK even more money, to level characters, SES'ing skills, buying packs and scrolls etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice1989 View Post
    It seems, they even went to the extremes of making upgrade 2.0 selling them monthly, then soon after making the new acc. I guess Isen server was a failure because now that server is basically dead... but wait!! To cover that up how about we merge Fillo server and ran and jin.. Let's merge 3 servers to get people waring and putting more income into the game to keep up to date with everything.

I read posts daily about YNK and their poor support and money scams and schemes. I guess Trinity will make YNK even more money, to level characters, SES'ing skills, buying packs and scrolls etc.
    Ye seems so, its their last chance to hope for active servers, when this merge will fail the game is totally over....
    But apart from that they are stealing money now from their own players? They make a mistake and we are the ones to pay for it? Its just beyond sad...

****ing ridicolous for YNK Mistake this guy/girl must keept such a bad item.
    He purchased a melee and received a int one and he forged without looking ( i could say you should have gave a look at what you had )
    But still the ****ing damn first mistake was made by YNK. You should refund this guy/girl or restore his items before of the forge ( Like opt stones/preservations and weapons )
    Should we spam all together tickets about it?
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

Quote Originally Posted by Abadok View Post
    Ye seems so, its their last chance to hope for active servers, when this merge will fail the game is totally over....
    But apart from that they are stealing money now from their own players? They make a mistake and we are the ones to pay for it? Its just beyond sad...
    yes its disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix1993 View Post
    ****ing ridicolous for YNK Mistake this guy/girl must keept such a bad item.
    He purchased a melee and received a int one and he forged without looking ( i could say you should have gave a look at what you had )
    But still the ****ing damn first mistake was made by YNK. You should refund this guy/girl or restore his items before of the forge ( Like opt stones/preservations and weapons )
    Should we spam all together tickets about it?
    Yeah I guess they should've looked.. but they purchased a Melee Zhen... and should have received a MELEE zhen... even if she didn't check, getting the right item is what is expected first hand.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast