+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by withoutu View Post
    Lol dyslexic much? Stated limitations apply to the options your weapon originally possesses. They wouldn't buff your weapon or anyone else's with DD if it had none to begin with. It's essentially 35% boost to your weapon options with limitations of up to what's stated in original post.
    I had 41+ dd in that weapon lol i hope your get DD stats delete too *devil smile*

Entirely my bad then lol. Couldn't think they would screw up like this.

P.S. I demand boosts. They haven't handled it just yet. =/

Soo now you deserve to be scared for boost your weapon in crap like that too i feel pity for you man

but relax +18 glowing pritty well

i hope they put the damage drop back on your weapon. i am still waiting on my boost.

Any different status? Lolz compare my Glacial Club +12( my signature) vs this picture lolz
    GM ruined my club
    <a href=http://i59.tinypic.com/25rysr5.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://i59.tinypic.com/25rysr5.jpg</a>

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Soo now you deserve to be scared for boost your weapon in crap like that too i feel pity for you man

but relax +18 glowing pritty well
    No, my weapons got boosted properly. Didn't get boosted to +18 though. I hope it all works out for you too.

Quote Originally Posted by withoutu View Post
    No, my weapons got boosted properly. Didn't get boosted to +18 though. I hope it all works out for you too.
    thanks man i send a ticket lol

Quote Originally Posted by pippipoppo View Post

Any different status? Lolz compare my Glacial Club +12( my signature) vs this picture lolz
    GM ruined my club

omg that is not your club omg omg terrible......

Weee they fixed mine mace finaly lol

Banned
    boosted or not it is still sht weapon +18 or +2000 still crapp