+ Reply to Thread

Failed to Create Character

Good evening GM.

I had a problem in creating a new character. "Failed to create character" appears every time I press the confirm button. Please help me about this problem. Thanks.

hello i have the same prob today when i try to cearyte a new charactere
    some one can help me to fix this
    tks

jesus guys, search the forums! That has been answered half a dozen times.
    you have too many damn characters. either delete some or go create a new account.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

i supose we can have 4 characters by serveur, but on some i juste have 1 or 2 and i can add anymore why
    tks for explain to me

max for account its 12 chares now

oki tks for your answer but i can made new chares on 'isen' (4 exactly) but not on the other and i had in totality 23 chares in this account
    and some serveur are only 1 or 2 chares ????
    Last edited by krysalides; 05-08-2015 at 05:12 AM.

You can circumvent this restriction by making the character in a different account, seal it, and buy it on the account you want to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by krysalides View Post
    oki tks for your answer but i can made new chares on 'isen' (4 exactly) but not on the other and i had in totality 23 chares in this account
    and some serveur are only 1 or 2 chares ????
    You could do that before the merge. You can't now.
    Isen maximum = 4.
    Jainus maximum = 12 characters TOTAL across all sub servers. It does not on matter how they are distributed. You get 12 maximum. You have 23.
    If you want to create new characters you have to delete some or create a new account.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca