+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA MAD+31. No wonder why you're so damn mad you seen a picture of me. Now you try your best to look as good as me and you can't and just hate yourself / life because it. Now it all makes sense.
    I do have apic of you as well, and trust me as much as you want it to be nice, it's not. Not even close.
    Your fb yes I do have that as well, your daily sad posts about how sm1 buys your car and then do illegal shett with them, yes I read those as well and I can tell it's you who did the illegal shet, because that is your level a poor tard failure fat guy who is on his way to the age of 40s and still lives with his mom.
    Last edited by kromantian; 12-17-2014 at 11:45 AM.

#Get_some_potato_chips :3

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kromantian View Post
    I do have apic of you as well, and trust me as much as you want it to be nice, it's not. Not even close.
    Your fb yes I do have that as well, your daily sad posts about how sm1 buys your car and then do illegal shett with them, yes I read those as well and I can tell it's you who did the illegal shet, because that is your level a poor tard failure fat guy who is on his way to the age of 40s and still lives with his mom.

so you have pictures of me and stalk me on facebook. that's pretty much all i read rofl. what a fu.ckin loser. hope you're not Rastin Heinz Olnatien some random i just deleted off facebook cuz if you are........and calling me ugly? and fat? and 40's? and with my mom? HAHAHAHAHAH. im in my twenties bought my own house for cash have multiple cars. WTF are u talkin about kid. god damn i never knew people were so obsessed with me o.O

can you discuss here how popular for scamming shawn is, if that accusation against him are true? just to get our reference for ph people thanks for the response info

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    so you have pictures of me and stalk me on facebook. that's pretty much all i read rofl. what a fu.ckin loser. hope you're not Rastin Heinz Olnatien some random i just deleted off facebook cuz if you are........and calling me ugly? and fat? and 40's? and with my mom? HAHAHAHAHAH. im in my twenties bought my own house for cash have multiple cars. WTF are u talkin about kid. god damn i never knew people were so obsessed with me o.O
    You don't call someone who you accepted as a friend on fb a stalker, unless you accept random people as friends for the sake of pretending to be having friends.
    Last edited by kromantian; 12-18-2014 at 12:15 AM.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    can you discuss here how popular for scamming shawn is, if that accusation against him are true? just to get our reference for ph people thanks for the response info
    Open rohan forum, write on the search box Shawn. lol, there are documents that you could find about him.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

oowkay. . .

Shawn for prezidint!
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

translate espanish to english:

PEDO=FART

maybe u tried to say that eikniwt LOLLLLL XD

Banned
    Shawn also owns one jet, can lose half a million on poker because it's nothing, frequently parties in Paris, Miami, London, Dubai, Tokyo, Pyongyang, Ibiza, Kiev, New York, could buy Google if he wanted so, and receives phone calls from President Obama for his birthday.

It's kay, Emma from Montréal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast