+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Banned
    Cool story bro.

Also, the nickname on this forum QueensMom is a pedo, the nickname VirtualReality is a pedo, the nickname BalackObarra is a pedo, and so on.

Still waiting for your lawyer, Emma from Montréal.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 12-14-2014 at 01:07 PM.

Banned
    Chichuahuha is a pedo.

Banned
    Oh and, Steve is a pedo.

(which one ? rofl.)

Emmmmma, where are thou ?

Banned
    Oh. My. God.

All the people called Steve are going to sue me now

Hey what's happening? who is Shawn?

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Personally I don't really care about scamming.

I mean, one is responsible for his own items. Do not share what you cannot afford to lose.
    By all means, it's a good way to learn who to trust and who not.

There are games out there that don't punish it - hence, where it is even expected (I'm looking at you EVE). It sucks, it hurts, it's a (sometimes) major step back.

Yet, I'm of the opinion that those who get scammed - deserve it.

Doesn't take away that it shouldn't be encouraged or hence, I approve of it. However, imo it should and should never be a bannable offense.

What should be bannable is impersonation and EM-sale fraud. That, and of course RMT but that shouldn't even need the mentioning.
    If you give something to someone, and take a run with it..well, too bad.

Apart from that, there's also nothing wrong with declaring an actual scammer for being what he is. A scammer and thus an unthrustworthy person. Yet, all flames and insults should only consist of the aforementioned and nothing else should be dragged into it.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    Oh well that proves everything!

Shawn I know you from your time in Obs. There are very few, if any, left who do. You're a serial online bullshi.tter.

I'm 34 years old with moderate qualifications, an above average wage, a half decent roof over my head and a car. I'm happy with my life and what I have.

Your serial bullsh.itting can only mean that you're seriously embarrassed about the life you have and you use your online persona to try and make out you're something you're not, living some kind of fantasy life.

You cheat, hack and scam your way through various online games to keep up this flawed self-image you have of yourself because deep down, you know you'll be psychologically in trouble if the interwebs knew what a poor waste of a human being you are in real life.

There are people who can help you you know. I would recommend a euthanasia clinic in Switzerland because to be honest, I would rather you didn't steal any of the oxygen I could potentially breathe.

Feel free to "fight" me Shawn. You won't win.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post

Shawn I know you from your time in Obs. There are very few, if any, left who do. You're a serial online bullshi.tter.

I'm 34 years old with moderate qualifications, an above average wage, a half decent roof over my head and a car. I'm happy with my life and what I have.

Your serial bullsh.itting can only mean that you're seriously embarrassed about the life you have and you use your online persona to try and make out you're something you're not, living some kind of fantasy life.

You cheat, hack and scam your way through various online games to keep up this flawed self-image you have of yourself because deep down, you know you'll be psychologically in trouble if the interwebs knew what a poor waste of a human being you are in real life.

There are people who can help you you know. I would recommend a euthanasia clinic in Switzerland because to be honest, I would rather you didn't steal any of the oxygen I could potentially breathe.

Hold on, he's going to call his lawyer, who's working for him for free, to get $$$.

ROFL.

LOL Ish. Don't get so in a knot about the guy. After all his life sux to the point where he has to create new fantasy worlds to share with us. If I were him I wouldn't want to share my real life either so a fantasy life is just as good.

Nobody seriously cared about our friend shawn or believes one in every 5 words he says for years now. The astonishing thing I find with it all is that he is still here at it. Most people would simply give up after being called out on their fantasies for the 100th time. Not Shawnie! LOL

Just sit back with some and read it for the amusement value.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned

LOL This is what you call MAD+31. You're are severely obsessed with me. Please seek mental help immediately to release the grip the SHAWN has on your mind. You were probably dead serious while typing this too. MAD as fk too. I don't even know who you are but you apparently know me, and all you do is talk trash. We all know what the clinical definition of this is right? My point is proven. wri/sts immediately and stop wasting precious resources.