+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Shawn can't afford a lawyer on his Burger King wages.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    yeah and he can just say, oh ''pedo'' this is how i shorten the word pseudo, and you will lose, or w/e your talking there about. Cus all in all if it came down to lawsuit and stuff, and there would be an investigation, people would ask "what kind of person is shawn?" and umm everyone would say, he scams people, we don't exactly know how many people he robbed, but nevertheless did. all in all elk didnt call you pedophile, so you would freaking lose your money and time, not even talking abt all that ridicule you would get from community "a scammer sues a person, for calling him pedo". Does anyone else see how wrong this is? you can get away with a scam, but can't get away with calling smb pedo

you're clearly a idiot he stated pedophile not pedo. but i wish you were his lawyer you'd def win the case for him. now that i know eik is hailey itll make this all the much easier. znd you don't work for the french government you live in a basement bro. but for my sake i hope you have some kind of money cuz itll be mine soon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    Shawn can't afford a lawyer on his Burger King wages.
    you live in a basement, i bought my own house in CASH. no mortgage. and it happens to be in a 5 star gated community. nice try though.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    you live in a basement, i bought my own house in CASH. no mortgage. and it happens to be in a 5 star gated community. nice try though.
    Cool story Walter.

I want to let everyone know that shawn really IS the danger

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    It scares me that you people have got (rated) gated communities, and shizzle.
    Not that I can't appreciate the fact that you're behind the fences - but, y'know.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Well we all can see clearly who is AN (not a) idiot here. You can brag about your house all you want but we will never know if it is true or not, do we? But fact still stands you scam people, and please don't say that it was just to punish some other scammers, we all know that's not true. Are you some kind of Robin Hood (in our times being a Robin Hood is punishable by law also. Stealing is still a criminal act, you know)? I presume you kept all the scammed stuff on you, or traded it, or scammed some more by spamming in chats that you want to trade some of your stuff. How many people got Items from you, which you scammed off some person (who might or might not bought them with real money) I mean if you had any money on you, why would you scam at all? you would just buy things, like everyone else does. And besides If a killer xxx gets killed, the person who killed xxx is still/also a killer (just an example of you being lying little man who happens to be nevertheless criminal) no matter how you try to sugar-coat it. Quite the amount of us think that you are one of the lowest people in this game. So what is the next plan? Are you going to steal some pensions now? Because judging by your communication skills you could mess with some old people minds and getting them to give you money, after-all it is a trade, and they gave you things, so it can't be punished by law.
    Last edited by Demonic6000; 12-14-2014 at 10:56 AM.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

A person gets pked in kasa and you think thats shawn? no hes the one who takes your tickets :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    Well we all can see clearly who is AN (not a) idiot here. You can brag about your house all you want but we will never know if it is true or not, do we? But fact still stands you scam people, and please don't say that it was just to punish some other scammers, we all know that's not true. Are you some kind of Robin Hood (in our times being a Robin Hood is punishable by law also. Stealing is still a criminal act, you know)? I presume you kept all the scammed stuff on you, or traded it, or scammed some more by spamming in chats that you want to trade some of your stuff. How many people got Items from you, which you scammed off some person (who might or might not bought them with real money) I mean if you had any money on you, why would you scam at all? you would just buy things, like everyone else does. And besides If a killer xxx gets killed, the person who killed xxx is still/also a killer (just an example of you being lying little man who happens to be nevertheless criminal) no matter how you try to sugar-coat it. Quite the amount of us think that you are one of the lowest people in this game. So what is the next plan? Are you going to steal some pensions now? Because judging by your communication skills you could mess with some old people minds and getting them to give you money, after-all it is a trade, and they gave you things, so it can't be punished by law.
    TL;DR I sped read through most of it but problem is there's a ton of people who do like me and a ton more people who I've helped. And I'm a firm believer in a eye for an eye. If the punishment for robbing another persons family is your family being robbed. Or you killing a another persons family member and punishment is your family members being killed. I wouldn't say it'd completely eradicate wrong doings but it sure as hell would make people think twice before they did something. Human nature is that to where people only are sorry when they get caught / have repercussions from their acts. And I think people should be sorry before the act not after.