+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    szstilgar got the shawn thirst lol unless your name is sally get off his virtual dick

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    szstilgar got the shawn thirst lol unless your name is sally get off his virtual dick
    It's kaaaay GM Strellan.

Dat reply lol french diplomats at work

Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Dat reply lol french diplomats at work
    ELL OH ELL. hes meeting with french diplomats via skype while at his #2 university in the world while scrimming on CS 8 hours a day while trolling on forums right now. The kid is a LEGEND.

Banned
    Why so mad, Shawn ?

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    ELL OH ELL. hes meeting with french diplomats via skype while at his #2 university in the world while scrimming on CS 8 hours a day while trolling on forums right now. The kid is a LEGEND.
    hes so salty hes probs edoin in disguise

Need help? PM me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Spoken is Slander. Written is Libel. but only if these are done in a public manner.

These forums are publicly visible - you don't have to be a member to read them. So any libel posted here is valid grounds for litigation.

Looks like you're correct. Apparently there is a distinction made in English, not so in Dutch. At least not the distinction between written and spoken.

Edit: they also need to update their forum rules, as it also states slander and not libel.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 12-13-2014 at 04:07 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

problem is a lot of folks that come here and spout off like that have no idea what libel means or that they are protected behind a forum handle. at least until the letters from legal firms start showing up in their mailbox. THEN they learn the distinction between libel and slander really fast.

YNK / P/W's servers are located in the U.S. These guys have no problem at all handing over your personal information to the legal system if they are asked.

Moral of this story: Don't come on these forums and make libelous statements about people. It can come back and bite you in the ass hard. And YNP/PWi will not protect you from it.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 12-13-2014 at 04:42 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Why so mad, Shawn ?
    Guess who's going to be mad when I'm meeting with my lawyer Monday morning he wants to take the case. He said it'll be, "quick easy case, fast money." You can try deleting post or whatever I already have screenshots and everything emailed to August (my lawyer not the month). See you in court dumby

lmao srs? can't even see this **** making it even to court. Your lawyer would probably just smile and look you in a funny way and say that they don't have time for such juvenile stuff on the innerrnetz.lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast