+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Banned

WARNING @ Atizgan and NEW Rings.

If you release these rings you will be ruining the game. I know you guys are greedy fu.cks but jesus christ already. We won't be PVPing for bosses anymore because these new rings more OP than boss drops. And for the all the people that spent thousands of dollars making their rings +12/18 you're spitting in their faces. Make this little bullsh.it the same thing as those Class talismans, something put on the forum but never released. Or this will be the end of Rohan. I'm sure 100% of the community agrees.

Banned
    Legit the people of this community dealt with enough of your guys's sh.it already. We forge glacial weapons, you release crafted / tali. We forge glacial armors, you release hero / onyx / crafted. We spend thousands on getting our boss drops to +18....you release these new rings to rule them all bullsh.it. Not only is that fuc.ked up but there won't be ANY reason to PVP anymore is the YNK staff half downy?

Banned
    This is to ****ed up......
    I for sure, not buyying one.
    I already spend so much $$$$$ for my rings and these new rings coming out? Total bull****.

omg more % melee for the broken temp ?!!!!!!!! u are kidding right ?! wait.... no ?! GG WP ynk......

Banned
    yeh lol...5% mele or magic with crit % it's like they don't even know how the game works...oh right they don't -_-. It's also way to soon, upgrade were released barely two weeks ago and will be released later this month again, people are either still planning on buying those or paying for them and now you add these rings right in the middle and expect people to make +12, its to much to soon regardless of the stats.

And well we all know nothing we say here will change anything they do, but if you are hell bent on releasing these rings at least remember there are support classes, mainly defenders and priests, that need more health if you keep adding more dmg. The way things are going, between 50% att speed on new upgrades and these new rings, pvp on Ran/Jin will be just as bad as in Isen, no preist will be able to tank anything even with obli lvl 7, the damage output is simply to high for the health they can get.

I dont go to bosses but it seems counter productive since you are telling people they need to do nothing :|

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Are they selling new accessories b4 the game is totally shut down?and onething more if u buy those accessories u need to make it +12 and they will boost to +19 how about the compensation in Jin they say opniel ferkhant etc.will be boost to +18 last Dec 3 but now its Dec 13 and players didn't get that compensation.i might think that they are working to gain more from the players but they are are not working what players to gain.no hurt feelings guys I just say what I feel...

WTF are u ****ing serious already new rings up so lemme call it back...
    First level like bitches to get 115 then level to +10 then get a ****ing OP armor then
    Get a ****ing OP new weapons... after that get a ****ing OP rings......
    DUdEEE even typing after and after and after that makes my fingers tired...
    GIVE YOU SELF A ****ING BREAK OF KILLING THE GAME ..... you are so ****ing greedy
    mofoz I wont buy this **** go ****ing sell it somewhere else

LOSERS YNK >.>

MadBombeR

LOL these gms sure are money hungry.. Damn how many OP sh*ts have you guys released so far this year?
    Absolute sets? 500vit costumes (although they're gone but a lot of temps still have them and still tanking pvps), you had us switch from tali to opaniels cuz they're even more OP.. then you had people +18 them, then after few months, and not even a year passed, you had us buy upgrades cuz for the "merge", wtf Atzigan?
    Not even a month passed after making uprades, you want us to buy another OP sh*t that would baby the templars again? Do you even see what stats those rings have?
    Moreover, Jin's success rate is bullcrap, your forge event was crap today, 23 failed vs 3 success wtf is that.
    Idk I'm so done with this game I don't even know why I waste money and my time here.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast