+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    GM's need the money for xmas presents

Yeah This will be bad For rohan/ People came with hope that this game becomes more balanced and nothing else to come regarding rings. New Upgrades,new patch, merge, Blessings. Everything sounded so good, and now you just had to spoil everything with these rings. Spend $ on upgrades, spend $ on reinforcing weapons/rings, Spend $ on Talismans, spend $ on Walters, Spend $ on scrolls, Spend $ stupid events, Now spend $ again on upgrades, and you giving us the chance to spend some more on new rings, which in comparison with our old ones will be again better. I don't see it ever ending. After you get something done, they will release some more OP ****. Instead of making absolete again available, for more people to get what they didn't have the chance to get, you release new rings, and of course these rings can be reinforced. How am i supposed to believe anything you guys say? Jin- free of upgrades/epics, really? Jin - awesome compensation, really? Jin - Blessing boosts every friday - really? Jin/ran - we do everything to makes things better - are you seriously think this is getting people back? Lies, Lies, Lies, Lies. I already see How after these rings they will release better accs, better armors, better weapons, some kind of new Talisman/trophey/medal which is totally different element, so you will be able to use it even with your existing Title/Walter/Talisman (stat)/Talisman (general)/Trophey/Tokens/Ice stone. And guess what it will be available for limited time and it will be reinforcable, the more you reinforce the better stats you will get, but first you gotta win it via our parlors, so don't forget to spend some money there (smiley face, wink wink).
    "We are doing all to get people to play again!" - Yeah right! More Like "We are doing all to get people to NEVER play again!"

Nice to know that our Christmas/new year present this year is some more bullSh*t!

Or later they will come up with event how you can make walter +7 and they will Boost it +8.
    Last edited by Demonic6000; 12-13-2014 at 01:22 AM.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

@Demonic6000, also the new Rings look like you need all 4 for them to work as a set effect. So what, do they come all together in 1 package like the chimera rings on Isen server... or do we need to buy each separate.. then spend money trying to forge each rings to... +12.

Who ever is going to be forging on Jin is going to waste money trying to get these bastards to +12

Its very crappy that they do everything in 2 months. Upgrades, reinforcments, new rings + reinforcements, Merge, Still lame 2 hr a week (at best, if they don't forget about it) forging events, new costumes, new armors. Remember they said trinity is not item related, i think they just took some part of trinity and presented it before patch in the form of new OP rings (smooth move btw)
    And hello aside from jin, Ran has better rates even with Jin blessing kicking a notch, and what else oh, it is like this without any kind of event. Oh and oh its 24/7. Good times.

I have a question to ask, why, considering merge will happen, GM doesn't apply rates to jin (same as in Ran). I mean we all in Jin forged/reinforced/dlvled with way lower rates. And even after they have declared that servers will merge, jin still is at a loss, because rates aint that high, and its only 2hrs from time to time. Ran can reinforce/forge/dlvl at any time given, while Jin waits for fridays, attempt to do smth, and end up with failed stuff, because event didn't happen at all.
    Last edited by Demonic6000; 12-13-2014 at 02:53 AM.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Realaaax people look like they disturbed upgr weapons.... that new rings you can get by ticket of end of event and they will boost it.... never cos you will not get REQ Soo no new rings RELAXXXXXXXXXXX

You sir are wrong, Atzigan said they will be sold every month, like upgrades.

i perfer for Ynk to give ppl money what they spend to make them bosses Rings +.. if they going to release new rings with stupid Stat like that

[Famous] [Ceazar] [Aiacos] [Damnation]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    If you release these rings you will be ruining the game. I know you guys are greedy fu.cks but jesus christ already. We won't be PVPing for bosses anymore because these new rings more OP than boss drops. And for the all the people that spent thousands of dollars making their rings +12/18 you're spitting in their faces. Make this little bullsh.it the same thing as those Class talismans, something put on the forum but never released. Or this will be the end of Rohan. I'm sure 100% of the community agrees.
    I agree with shawn...these rings are just screwed up. Having flashbacks now of what happened to the Rohan Ph. Because the route RBF is taking was more like the same as in Rohan PH before it closed. Too many IMBA or OP gear, this actually compelled some players to actually hack the game and led to Rohan PH's closure. There were just too many OP gears that made the game imbalanced for one, second the game got really expensive hence the hacking. Please do not release these rings I abhor you Atzigan. This is just messed up. There are rings in-game that can be made I should know because I was a Grade A crafter for accessories in the PH.

You want the game economy to evolve and be robust because players are trading and buying at the EM or would you just let it all get ****ed up because of your rings. These rings are not right. Let the game economy be supported by players through trading not peddling these god forsaken rings.

I AM WARNING YOU OF THE REPERCUSSION OF WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO DO ATZIGAN. I HAVE BEEN THERE AND I SAW IT ALL COME DOWN. YOU WILL LITERALLY MUCK UP THE GAME!!!

STOP THOSE RINGS FROM BEING RELEASED.

ALSO Ynk HAVE TO TAKE PPLS SUGGEST not just release new **** with crazy STAT
    already no one agree of that new **** after everyone paid alot of money

[Famous] [Ceazar] [Aiacos] [Damnation]

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    You sir are wrong, Atzigan said they will be sold every month, like upgrades.

Are you see upgrades for sale in december? Me Not