+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

so is the developers of rohan going to make a "part 2"?

just wanted to know if the developers are in the workshop for a rohan2? or are they working on any other games?

rohan2 was anounced in 2012? no sign of its development sadly probably wasnt well received by the koreans and got scrapped.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

well that's no good. lol guess its up to us to make a fund raiser....

id rather some team re make rohan on a new game engine I mean there is nothing wrong with the game itself if a group builds rohan on a new game engine and makes smart choices (unlike the mostly questionable choices here) and the game will be fine.

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    id rather some team re make rohan on a new game engine I mean there is nothing wrong with the game itself if a group builds rohan on a new game engine and makes smart choices (unlike the mostly questionable choices here) and the game will be fine.
    that is a project that has been in progress for a few years now.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    that is a project that has been in progress for a few years now.
    well obviously id rather rohan on a new game engine by YNK so it doesnt become a pserver thing

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    well obviously id rather rohan on a new game engine by YNK so it doesnt become a pserver thing
    What makes you think it would be a pserver thing? The guys doing this are rewriting the game top to bottom. Their own server code and their own client. It does not in any way include anything that belongs to YNK-P/W. The only thing they are really waiting for is for Unity to release version 5.0 of their game engine.

You don't spend 3+ years designing and writing a pserver sweetie. this will be a full-blown, top to bottom rewrite. There won't be anything like it on the planet.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Ill see it when it comes out, I have that faster-horse mentality right now instead of imagining what it could be.

Need help? PM me

Its a surprise but i know its going to be awesome and completely new. Hopefully its going to be balanced.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Well why use a new game engine if there are already great ones out there. Unreal, frostbite 3.0, and so on....? I can buy a game engine for like $1700 that I could clean some of the game content and still keep it a great game. Lol its not like they got publishers on there back to move the developers..... hint hint.