+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Knight/Renegade

Knight/Renegade

I got some question about knight/renegade related.

1. How many knight/Renegade skill that capable to score a critical hit ?
    2. How often Frenzy buff occur ?
    3. Should I keep my single skill or change to Area? since all Renegade's skill are single, are 1st skill from knight still usefull?
    4. About build, which the best to maximize first ? Vengeance+DeadCrash or DoubBreak ?
    5. Care to explain hemmoherge and the damage?

Thanks for reading

idk you still at here or not.. but maybe I can help
    1 . if im not mistaking, only 1 . which is 2nd skill of knight's impact. heavily recomended to bring it while you are doing heavy hunting or pvp
    2 . RNG
    3 . depends on your use
    if you wanted to do hybrid, bring area - single instead. if you wanna do assassin like damage. keep your single skill and try to focusing on atk n def down or vice versa
    4 . vegenance first. then DB after that SI, finally DC.. SI is insanely recomended if you wanted to kick bosses ass..
    5 . do you know DoT? (Damage over Time)
    if you know. it works as like DoT works. as I know. it bleeds around 1-5% of your latest damage. not really good but effective if you already activated frenzy (correct me if im wrong. its a while im not using renegade lol)

edit : yap, hermo works tho with frenzy and vegenance (unfortunaely its nerfed T.T , otherwise . with vegenance, renegade's atk will hit like truck)

Quote Originally Posted by wandiong View Post
    idk you still at here or not.. but maybe I can help
    I appreciate your answer . My Rene still around lv 200 (it mean not all skill learned yet)
    Curious how good is Shock impact. It can easily stun boss ?
    can it stun miniboss on survival mode ?

The only reason I choose renegade over defender is to make miniboss easier to fight with combination of armor break + weapon break and then spamming deadly crash. but i disappointed because the debuff can't affecting the boss in survival mode.

Edit : Oh, I accidentally reply with my another account.
    Last edited by Rawrell; 01-04-2016 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrell View Post
    I appreciate your answer . My Rene still around lv 200 (it mean not all skill learned yet)
    Curious how good is Shock impact. It can easily stun boss ?
    can it stun miniboss on survival mode ?

The only reason I choose renegade over defender is to make miniboss easier to fight with combination of armor break + weapon break and then spamming deadly crash. but i disappointed because the debuff can't affecting the boss in survival mode.

Edit : Oh, I accidentally reply with my another account.
    I never tested it before
    but so far as I know SI is really useful while hunt/pvp

also... if im not mistaking it. there should be a revamp for that. which SI become area not single ..

edit : still no latest update tho... lol
    Last edited by wandiong; 01-06-2016 at 07:08 AM.

Defender is for PVE because almost of its skills are AoE.
    Renegade is for PVP because almost of its skills are Single Target. Renegade can do Critical damage through its skill.
    That's all i know.

Defender is for tanking boss so Orbsidian is right. You can also use a renegade for boss fights, but they don't last as long as defenders. One good thing about a well-equipped renegade is they can deal some damage as well and hitting the boss or the mob monsters will cause them to aggro the attacker which keeps your other party member safe.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

5 . do you know DoT? (Damage over Time)
    if you know. it works as like DoT works. as I know. it bleeds around 1-5% of your latest damage. not really good but effective if you already activated frenzy (correct me if im wrong. its a while im not using renegade lol)

edit : yap, hermo works tho with frenzy and vegenance (unfortunaely its nerfed T.T , otherwise . with vegenance, renegade's atk will hit like truck)[/QUOTE]

Does Hermo still good like right now ? on the latest update ? since the DOT from SI is kinda good tho

2. this skill like u get holydamage from apostle, u cant get it every time, but when u get this buff, u can do fast hunt
    3. if this skill not bug ;
    shock impact + dot impact can make damage over time 12k for 4/5 times ;
    break armor + impact explosion can make double debuff of break armor ;
    break weapon + impact crash can make double debuff of break weapon.
    so 1st job skill very usefull to make strong debuff.
    4. deadlycrash>vageance>Potential>Shockimpact>breakar mor>hemmoherge>breakweapon
    5. it just give u chance do damage over time (5-10% of last damage skill). but the chance if very low for me. this skill wont active every time, it just some time.
    Last edited by hahandokodok; 07-25-2017 at 10:09 AM.