+ Reply to Thread

Description of skills suck?

Even though this game is pretty old, but personally I don't think this is an excuse for not elaborating some of the skill descriptions. There's no visibility to how long does a buff lasts or whatsoever. For example, mana shield's duration, how does the mastery skill affect the element spells cast dmg/rate, how often does freeze effect procs from level1-5, bla bla bla a lot more to go.

Not sure if anybody agree with me though, I am coming from the view of a new player(never played this game before), the description just doesn't really help in deciding or judging whether it's worth taking. Hopefully one fine day, they can actually add in more useful descriptions like the buff duration, % that a certain effect will proc and so on...

I agree.
    You're right about the immolation, But arent the Fire mastery show the value of each skill, like 15% at level 5.

I guess this is because of the translation from the original Game. These kind of things happen when a Game is published for another country which uses a different language. Please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this game originally is from Korea. So the time they will spend translating the whole content will take a very long period of time so they have decided to put in the general stuff in the descriptions. Plus I heard that stats of items in our server is different from the Korean Server so it could probably play a part too.