+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Hahah get some sleep @kingsofnothing Too bad, I wanted to try this out... Guess I'll look somewhere else for a cool Mmo

Quote Originally Posted by ZupreX View Post
    So I just downloaded the game, patched etc and when i press play, nothing happens. Not even an error pops up.

I've tried to allow it in F-Secure, i've also tried to turn off F-Secure completly with no resulst!

Please advise...
    Hey a few times when Ive had a problem with the game loading and it wont start and I see no error message and such, a few times Ive found that the error message shows up behind the game loader. You have to be really fast to notice it, but idk but some reason for me, it shows up behind.
    Maybe test it out and see if you have the same problem..open the loader a few times and when you close it, keep an eye on it and see if you notice the an error message box a few seconds after it shuts down. But Like I said, you have to be fast to notice it.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Hey a few times when Ive had a problem with the game loading and it wont start and I see no error message and such, a few times Ive found that the error message shows up behind the game loader. You have to be really fast to notice it, but idk but some reason for me, it shows up behind.
    Maybe test it out and see if you have the same problem..open the loader a few times and when you close it, keep an eye on it and see if you notice the an error message box a few seconds after it shuts down. But Like I said, you have to be fast to notice it.
    I'm having the same issue, could u come to my house and fix it for me ? i sux at computers XD l0l
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Nah, well. When I press play, the launcher dissappears and I get this loading icon on the mouse coursor. but then nothing happens, so no error message there...

lol ye rite. Ill just jump on a plane and travel 500000000000000000 miles from Aust to USA to fix your PC, just cuz I <3 that much!
    Na but I suck with PCs too lol, tho I will admit Im getting better slowly hehe

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by ZupreX View Post
    Nah, well. When I press play, the launcher dissappears and I get this loading icon on the mouse coursor. but then nothing happens, so no error message there...
    awwwie well that sucks ass. Ive had a zillion problems with this game, so if I think of anything else, Ill be sure to let you know. for now Im out of suggestions sorry.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    So if you are using win 7 try to change the compatibility to run the game under win XP SP2
    and for win XP SP3 users try to run the game under win 98/ME

I'm on win7 64bit and having not a single problem, but you can always try, right? Also when the loader disappears (gameguard should pop up in the top left corner) - wait a min, see if anything happens. See in ctrl-alt-delete if rohan is running in your tasks/system-background or anything.

If you have ZoneAlarm antivirus/firewall etc, uninstal it.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

it is also possible that this error pops up very shortly - very fast and for you unable to see:
    If so, it means your internet connection is messed up. It's an option.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

ty for all your replies, I'll try them out ^^

Someone with a very similar problem like yours:

Most likely it's the initialization of the client for first use or after a long period of not being used. Give it some time and don't open task manager while waiting, and it should eventually work.

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz1O8dpb9Bv
    www.playrohan.com
    Unfortunately, it does not say if it actually worked. So, press the play button and go afk for like 5 minutes or longer - do some stuff around the house and check up on it bit later and see if it popped up.