+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    thanks for your reply... I will provide the ticket numbers for you .I will post on forums because my tickets seem to be closed all the time and nothing done ....

this event was a total fail.. if you are going to do another event make sure it is one you get an item for in-game that is character or account bound.... this way you can't deny we were able to complete the requirements ... it is total horse stuffing to tell people who completed this that you could track 11 people but no one else ... if that is the case i hope those 11 don't get compensated along with the rest of the players that have to suffer for the inadequacies of staff

hey ATZIGAN!!! my tickets are 217771, 218071,217483,218477,217483,217171,218076,218079,2 18290 sorry is a lot but is from all 5 accounts affected.

Dear GM Atzigan,
    Thank you for the reply. I am not the most lucky person to win anything. I am greatful to be able to win opa club last time. And I am greatful that the new upgrades were cheap enough for most of us to buy. I am looking forward to an other Jin's Comp Event and upcoming merger. Thank you for ur hard work. Wish all ur hard work to be rewarded. And of course, all the loyol and hard working players should also be rewarded......^^

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by roainez View Post
    hey ATZIGAN!!! my tickets are 217771, 218071,217483,218477,217483,217171,218076,218079,2 18290 sorry is a lot but is from all 5 accounts affected.
    They'll be seen and replied swiftly

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Ramono View Post
    Dear GM Atzigan,
    Thank you for the reply. I am not the most lucky person to win anything. I am greatful to be able to win opa club last time. And I am greatful that the new upgrades were cheap enough for most of us to buy. I am looking forward to an other Jin's Comp Event and upcoming merger. Thank you for ur hard work. Wish all ur hard work to be rewarded. And of course, all the loyol and hard working players should also be rewarded......^^
    Oh wow! I rarely see thank yous haha. Much appreciated Ramono, Congratulations on obtaining the Opaniel's Club!
    I'm glad you're having a good time and glad the Upgrades were affordable enough for almost all users to obtain them.
    We aim to assist users as best as possible. Christmas is coming to Rohan soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Oh wow! I rarely see thank yous haha. Much appreciated Ramono, Congratulations on obtaining the Opaniel's Club!
    I'm glad you're having a good time and glad the Upgrades were affordable enough for almost all users to obtain them.
    when are you guys going to be reselling the upgrades?

@Atzigan
    If possible to make Rohanopoly requirements being just the PvP Honor menu the Hunter Points and/or PvP points not everyone can pvp but with a Hunter Kit and grinding none stop you can get Hunter Points to Rank 2+ so make it like this because dummy accounts won't be able to get the points needed. Thx for the good work and replying the tickets, Rohanopoly is still not working.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Check #218262 ticket plx. It's like GMs on tickets don't read what's written in, requesting the same thing again and again when I've already dropped more than one ticket with the information based on the what you've requested. Then next off I was told it's resolved when it wasn't and asking where is it, got responded to that it's been resolved and was referred to the last ticket I sent in. But it isn't, I didn't get my schit back lol. Then they said it's being given up to the proper department again. 2 weeks from now, lol....needs resolving.

Thankyou!

Atzigan u Tracked Wrong server for compensation event the 11 Winners are Jin players but they quit Jin when Isen server started they finished thr requerments but in Isen not in Jin and some of them had no idea about this event they was spaming ash and dung for exp and i'm sure some of them even know if they won , so u tracked wrong server logs and they prove is all Jin players getting Points in Isen Achivment system without playing there