+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Jin rewards and boost int Event!!Atzigan and GMs

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Hey guys , if you're having issues with the compensation not being provided, and you're a long time player make sure to send a support ticket and we'll review eligibility ^^
    Atzigan told this , but we still waiting and no result... GM at work or not?? And pls show why in winner list there are just 11 winner :S 11 players have partecipated to the Event? Lolz
    <a href=http://i59.tinypic.com/25rysr5.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://i59.tinypic.com/25rysr5.jpg</a>

e si mi sa che c'enerano solo 11 ahahah <3 clem

well hopefully they are researching our cases. my tickets have not gotten resolved yet either .

All of us experienced it, but still I'm hoping that someday, my tickets will be resolve. XD. you too guys. Just have faith. XD

Well just wait and follow up your case on support section
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.

dude, dont spam them, i just did and i felt like they are mean more to nuisance like me hahahhaha. just give them sometime to fix the issues. This game has lot of problem, but im still hoping that it will be resolve soon

hey guys seems like we are wasting our time on tickets for this ...there resolution seems to be another event instead of searching why we were not logged properly.

I got a response to my last ticket and was told to give Rohanopoly another try.
    About the compensation i think they should just give the players like Chimera upgraded to Tali +18, Tali upgraded to Opaniel +18. I know its like too much to ask but they are Crafted weaps we still need to buy the stones for it to work.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I did more than 60 hours online and every f**** day elemental and ash, and i got this reply from Sineida.

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting support!

Your account did not show up on our list for Jin compensation, and due to the low amount of users, we will conduct another compensation event this coming Tuesday, so that players that did not receive the rewards have another chance of receiving the rewards and participating in this event.

We followed the lists provided by the database team unfortunately when it comes to mass loading. Several users were missing certain requirements, but this will be addressed in our upcoming Jin Compensation Event.

Please stay tuned for more information regarding this new Jin Compensation Event.

Thank you for your patience and understanding! Apologies for the current frustration this previous event caused.

Regards,
    Playwith Interactive Support Staff

all the winners are Isen players so they tracking wrong server Logs and they rewarded Isen players who quit Jin and didn't log Jin the last 2 months and they prove for that all Jin players getting points in Isen achivment system without playing in isen so GMs are dumb and they tracking Isen logs not JIN