+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ISen achievement system bug

I have 1495 points which can be exchanged to Guardian of Victory title as expected and announced on Isen event website, but I can't exchange it for the title which only costs 1400 points. I had sent ticket to YNK : #218397, but no response.

Please GM take a look at this issue before the event has gone on Dec 8th.

I got that bug too, and sent ticket but did not get any information from gm

Yeah, there are many threads like that. Send ticket guys. Maybe they can review it when it is directly escalated.

i dont know what happen to GMs nowadays theyre being inept and incompetent...u send ticket and u got replies like a wk or 2 wks after lmao...bad sign for this game...ISEN achievement bugged,ROHANOPOLY bugged,FASHION FRENZY bugged!!!!what is else is not bugged in this game...xD if i were u guys better start packing ur bags and look for another game out there...

What's the bug in the Fasion Frenzy?

I think there's no invalid info error when you purchase Tickets for fashion frenzy
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.

uhm the bugged on fasion frenzy, it eat you're rps and you won't get any ticket. like soda machine LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ninjasat View Post
    I got that bug too, and sent ticket but did not get any information from gm
    got the same issue, i hope they will have response to our problem atleast

Why are some players encountered this problem in Fashion Frenzy. My friends in the game bought costumes and they have no problem. Why is that? XD

ohh mine got fixed.. thank you GM Atzigan!