+ Reply to Thread

Templar guide please help

I have not play for years. I want to create a templar . Any one could please in short way tell me how to lvl 1-99 and what to buy/gear up ? I can use rps . Including rings , costumes , skills , pet , gear , weapons

Banned
    you can buy a fate set gives you OP stats at level 1 and can be use 115+ use dungeons to level up they give 50% more exp like ahkma rahkon 1 rahkon 3 then from their lower from lime then upper from hazy. also can level at gratt . you can also do ash dungeon and intermediate / superior dungeon at fishing hole. wait til the 4x new clubs are for sale again and buy those 4x pieces melee. you want flames / feathers / beze / ruler +6/12 for rings are good. skills you can search up and you need a lion level 3 or firefox level 3. full int

If I Understand good ,
    1.Fate set can be used from lvl 1 to 115 ? Where do I buy it ? .
    2.What lvl I can go dungeons and where are they ?
    3. Where are clubs 4x for sale ?
    4. Rings : What about feathers ( wood ) ? they give 200 int

I dont want to buy a char . Some1 answer questions , especially 1. How to get Fate set ?

Quote Originally Posted by Neemus View Post
    I dont want to buy a char . Some1 answer questions , especially 1. How to get Fate set ?
    You can only get it from other players. Honestly its not worth it ignore the fate set for now.

Step 1: Pick a name (it has to be good use your creative muscle)
    Step 2: Make a DPS char to carry you to 55 (finding parties at the lower levels is a hassle, mainly because of lvl boosting events over saturating the game with high level characters) but any computer with a pentium 4 and 2 gigs (this is like the bare minimum we are talking about here) can dual client. Make a mage/giant/human/anything but an archer and kill mobs with your templar behind giving a heal between kills.

Lets talk about gear now:

Rings (All levels): Twins- Please read the quote for details on how they work.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Twins are special accesories which give 300 to a certain stat based on their element.

By doing the instance dungeon (Minimum level is 30 however) there are a series of quests which will ask you to kill 300 of a certain element's widows. Once the quest is completed you will receive a twin sister's accesory which you then open to receive either a hart gem or a keena gem. Once you have one hart gem and one keena gem you can equip them to receive 300 in a certain stat as well as 1200 hp.

Elements:
    Fire=Str
    Wood=Int
    Earth=Vit
    Water=Dex
    Metal=Psy

You can also buy these on the exchange market for rohan points which is a good option since it will be hard to do this dungeon.
    Rings CONTD: 4 reinforced boss drops +8 (and above) these are created through the recycle system and require boss drops so you can wait on this as well.

Weapons:
    1-54: anything it seriously does not matter
    54-96: Chimera and Tali club (both can be purchased from other players for really cheap)
    96+: Upg 2.0 mace (you can get this on the IM for 2000 rps per part but relax you need to be lvl 96 and up to wear it)

Armour:
    1-55: Anything (fro, plu, graham, natu etc the parts drop from mobs)
    55-96: Enchanted Edwin
    96: Glacial Helmet, Boots, Gloves with Heroic Combine chest/tasset/shield (12% skill defense and up, these can be obtained from the power arena minigame on friday/saturday/sunday entrance requires lvl 90)
    103-115 range: Darkness Onyx (INT) Helmet, Boots, Gloves (this is from the treasure warehouse you will need stronger gear and maybe even a party to farm the mobs here, keep the Heroic Combine chest/tasset/shield its your only protection from vit dekans.)

Eyeglasses/Earings: Absolute/Enchanted chimera eyes/ears are the best but they are rare and not available to all players. You can buy the regular chimera eye/ear set (REQUIRES BOTH) from other players for cheap but the decoration NPC who enchanted them does not exist anymore.

PET: A fox is the best pet for a templar (can be earned by finishing the "Curse of Fox" quest in the 101-115 ashkeena dungeon), after that there is a king lion (you can fuze two level 3 pets with a lion crown from the IM).

Skills: (NOTE: All skills should have a SES in it if its possible, the skill tree is represented from top to bottom)
    White mage:
    5 0 5
    1 1 1
    0 5 0
    3 3 3
    5 0 5
    1 0 0

Templar:
    5 5 5
    5 5 5
    5 5 5
    0 2 5
    0 1 0

HERO: (this is to the right of the templar skill tree)

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

CHƯƠNG TRÌNH KHUYẾN MÃI KHI MUA ĐIỆN THOẠI TRẢ GÓP

- Tặng ngay 01 kỳ thanh toán " cả tiền gốc và lãi".

- Tặng ngay bộ quà tặng giá trị khi mua tra gop iphone 6 Plus hoặc dien thoai tra gop samsung, sony, nokia, LG

Nhằm tạo điều kiện và cơ hội cho người yêu công nghệ được sở hữu những thiết bị công nghệ mới, hiện đại. chúng tôi luôn cố gắng mang đến cho khách hàng những phương thức thuận tiện và dễ dàng nhất để sở hữu một thiết bị công nghệ yêu thích. Liên kết với các công ty tài chính mang thật nhiều ưu đãi đến cho quý khách hàng, mua hàng trả góp một cách đơn giản, dễ dàng, nhanh chóng và tiện lợi.

Tiến Phát báncác mặt hàng điện thoại, máy tính bảng, laptop, với mức lãi suất cạnh tranh, thủ tục đơn giản, lấy máy ngay khi hồ sơ trả góp được duyệt.

I think I dont really need to create second client dps , 55 lvl is few days of gameplay . I can find party r1 , roha .. what about 55+ lvling ? solo? where? e.edwin better than chimera set?

Quote Originally Posted by Nementhos View Post
    I think I dont really need to create second client dps , 55 lvl is few days of gameplay . I can find party r1 , roha .. what about 55+ lvling ? solo? where? e.edwin better than chimera set?
    chimera set with stones can take you all the way to 115+10 (50 int and 50 vit)

The ashkeena instance dungeon is a great place to lvl if you have a strong enough party. There is a lower level gratt dungeon but I dont advise it unless you dont care about pkers. Lower level gratt dungeon can be used as a training spot from 55-85 or so.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me