+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Isen server is biggest fail ever

Hello everyone .

I played rohan few years ago , now I came back with a hope for better gameplay. I like new servers because on old servers is bunch of veterans and there is no fun . But what I see on Isen is totally crap . Noone there , no matter what day or time I log in , Akhma cave empty , limestone maybe 10-15 people afk , r1 empty , LFP matching empty maybe 2-3 people , looking for seller's kiosk empty , towns empty . Next E-cash , the biggest **** I ever seen . You cant earn rps anymore on EM . Prices for e-cash are way too high . 6000 e-cash for master pack is a joke . IM prices are fun aswell , 100% scroll for 3 hours 600 e-cash wow it is like 600 rps from EM . Next EM , I cant even buy a good pluion or staff on EM on Isen , there is empty . Is this game really dead ? Should I find another MMORPG or do you have nay suuggestions what should I do ?

Isen server is pay to play server soo you earned big _!_ in that server yeh we still geting 10% drop of sale in EM and IM e-cash is triple normal prize YNK dont need players who didnt spend cash. So if you wanna play buy new upgrades and come back to Ran/ jin will cost you like 150$ all gears but idk what you will do... we have gods there now with rings +18 boss drop with undead pet defenders soo you can forgot for real pvp and wars.You can die from rpkers or kill any who dont know the game
    Low lvls area are empty cos now have tons of stats you can reach 5000 pdf or more at lvl 60 and easy clear room solo in upper (lvl 120 mobs) soo no need play these areas.. you can reach fast lvl 101 and hard to 115 and verry verry hard 115+10

Uhm .. I want times when you needed priest, wizard , defender , ranger in your party to survire , all buffs lvl 7 from ppl at lime , and grind , akhma , r1 , roha , r3 with scrolls and seals killing mobs few hours . I dont like that what you said about the stats at lvl 60 .. all places 60-101 lvls are empty it means , so this game became solo gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by Neemus View Post
    ... so this game became solo gameplay
    solo gameplay as long as you have a temp or dk and the huge $$$ needed to gear/maintain it.
    Playing anything else here is pointless.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

I miss Rohan from 2009 :/ was awesome..

CHƯƠNG TRÌNH KHUYẾN MÃI KHI MUA ĐIỆN THOẠI TRẢ GÓP

- Tặng ngay 01 kỳ thanh toán " cả tiền gốc và lãi".

- Tặng ngay bộ quà tặng giá trị khi mua tra gop iphone 6 Plus hoặc dien thoai tra gop samsung, sony, nokia, LG

Nhằm tạo điều kiện và cơ hội cho người yêu công nghệ được sở hữu những thiết bị công nghệ mới, hiện đại. chúng tôi luôn cố gắng mang đến cho khách hàng những phương thức thuận tiện và dễ dàng nhất để sở hữu một thiết bị công nghệ yêu thích. Liên kết với các công ty tài chính mang thật nhiều ưu đãi đến cho quý khách hàng, mua hàng trả góp một cách đơn giản, dễ dàng, nhanh chóng và tiện lợi.

Tiến Phát báncác mặt hàng điện thoại, máy tính bảng, laptop, với mức lãi suất cạnh tranh, thủ tục đơn giản, lấy máy ngay khi hồ sơ trả góp được duyệt.

Quote Originally Posted by anome134 View Post
    I miss Rohan from 2009 :/ was awesome..
    It was so cool. Somehow in this game the grinding wasn't that boring. Starting from Ahkma, making full pt, killing 10level higher mobs... Registering to party search and getting immediately accepted. Stupid greedy ynk ruined the game... and now their greed leaded to just even less money. Fukin dead, empty game.

Quote Originally Posted by LaLee View Post
    It was so cool. Somehow in this game the grinding wasn't that boring. Starting from Ahkma, making full pt, killing 10level higher mobs... Registering to party search and getting immediately accepted. Stupid greedy ynk ruined the game... and now their greed leaded to just even less money. Fukin dead, empty game.
    The decisions of YNK have a much lower impact on finding people to lvl with. The game is 6 years old cant expect to find people to lvl with like you did 5 years ago.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    The decisions of YNK have a much lower impact on finding people to lvl with. The game is 6 years old cant expect to find people to lvl with like you did 5 years ago.
    You are right. But still, this game has like zero new players/week... theres a lot of games with a good new player base, at least when a new expansion pack is announced. Geez, WoW had again 10million subscribers.
    And i found Ahkma full even after years. They made that stupid PK reward decision too and they literally killed the newcomers with their high level players... GG

YNK just bought new players STFU