+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by LaLee View Post
    You are right. But still, this game has like zero new players/week... theres a lot of games with a good new player base, at least when a new expansion pack is announced. Geez, WoW had again 10million subscribers.
    And i found Ahkma full even after years. They made that stupid PK reward decision too and they literally killed the newcomers with their high level players... GG
    you never earned points for killing players lower than 10 lvls to you so thats actually just stupid players killing lowbies. Also I have never been a fan of ahkma cave maps are always pk free and where most new players are gonna go. New players wont know what ahkma cave is most of the time. And I have always advocated boost quests for those cancerous low lvls. There is more than enough grinding at the tail end of the game to make up for skipping some lvls to get to 90.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

20 fail for chimera +6 .....i lose 10 k rps and chimera club +0 ( i hate u guys )!!!!!!!! i hate all ynk

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    just stupid players killing lowbies.
    Don't forgot about history of yourself
    You are the rpker lowbie (shemale character with bedron 6s buff + permanent 6s reflect + sok accessory + 7x dd mace)

forgot?

wakakakakakakak

Quote Originally Posted by hahahaBG View Post
    Don't forgot about history of yourself
    You are the rpker lowbie (shemale character with bedron 6s buff + permanent 6s reflect + sok accessory + 7x dd mace)

forgot?

wakakakakakakak
    now wait a minute.... who?

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    now wait a minute.... who?
    now act innocent.... who else?
    or maybe your brain damage and short memory?

i can help remind
    at old time you are top of stupid players killing lowbies

yolo

plz when did I ever pk lowbies lol

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Isen server is pay to play server soo you earned big _!_ in that server yeh we still geting 10% drop of sale in EM and IM e-cash is triple normal prize YNK dont need players who didnt spend cash. So if you wanna play buy new upgrades and come back to Ran/ jin will cost you like 150$ all gears but idk what you will do... we have gods there now with rings +18 boss drop with undead pet defenders soo you can forgot for real pvp and wars.You can die from rpkers or kill any who dont know the game
    Low lvls area are empty cos now have tons of stats you can reach 5000 pdf or more at lvl 60 and easy clear room solo in upper (lvl 120 mobs) soo no need play these areas.. you can reach fast lvl 101 and hard to 115 and verry verry hard 115+10
    Like very much all the servers on here.