+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy Isen Server Open Event - I cant exchange my Point

I have 3 acc, they have 1415 point but I cant exchange my point to have Title (Guadiant of Victory). I have 3 acc: ninjasat3, ninjasat4, ninjasat5.
    Please check it for me

Send some ticket to their support..They may help you out with that one.. here: http://ynkinteractive.com/support/

Quote Originally Posted by Tirador69 View Post
    Send some ticket to their support..They may help you out with that one.. here: http://ynkinteractive.com/support/
    Thanks, I did it

I had sent the ticket about this bug " can't exchange points" even I have enough points as announced on Isen achievement system (require 1400 points for Guardian ticket). Big failure and GM cant resolve it.

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    I had sent the ticket about this bug " can't exchange points" even I have enough points as announced on Isen achievement system (require 1400 points for Guardian ticket). Big failure and GM cant resolve it.
    Then what now? Or we must exchange for pet food

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    Maybe they are trying to resolved the on-going issues one by one, since it is not the only thing that has the problem. I had my achievement points not being added, my upg. parts isnt provided on me yet. and others.. I'll just wait..

Quote Originally Posted by Tirador69 View Post
    Maybe they are trying to resolved the on-going issues one by one, since it is not the only thing that has the problem. I had my achievement points not being added, my upg. parts isnt provided on me yet. and others.. I'll just wait..
    But tomorrow is dead line event. What if they cant resolve problem, we lost all points?

Where is Atzigan and other GMs ??????????????? Whenever we need support, he goes away.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjasat5 View Post
    But tomorrow is dead line event. What if they cant resolve problem, we lost all points?
    Don't Lose hope Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjasat5 View Post
    Then lets ask for some extension and reconsideration about this issue. Hoping they might grant us on that one