retail server an ****e, private servers are good, stop closing them

you have stupid weapons and stupid armor on this game
    the community died 5 years ago

the xp and drop and crone rate is absolute ****

everything about this game is crap

gm support is ****

support from the staff is ****

game is ****

it's been out over 7 years now and you have not updated graphics (LOL YOU GUYS SUCK)

private servers offer higher xp rates so we can just get to the pvp
    and there are no upgrade or epic weapons
    most servers have ddos protection and dupe protection and any other hack protection
    and they don't (wait for it) SUCK

stop closing them
    YNK you're ****

LITERALLY

S
    H
    I
    T

The game is fun when everything doesn't suck and that is usually on a private server.

Yours Truly,
    Upset Veteran Player

QQ moar.

why you not QQing on that private server fórum?

Quote Originally Posted by Kia444 View Post
    you have stupid weapons and stupid armor on this game
    the community died 5 years ago

the xp and drop and crone rate is absolute ****

everything about this game is crap

gm support is ****

support from the staff is ****

game is ****

it's been out over 7 years now and you have not updated graphics (LOL YOU GUYS SUCK)

private servers offer higher xp rates so we can just get to the pvp
    and there are no upgrade or epic weapons
    most servers have ddos protection and dupe protection and any other hack protection
    and they don't (wait for it) SUCK

stop closing them
    YNK you're ****

LITERALLY

S
    H
    I
    T

The game is fun when everything doesn't suck and that is usually on a private server.

Yours Truly,
    Upset Veteran Player

yeah yeah uh...huh

k so all those pservers you play on get shut down you lost all your hard work suckstobeyou. The increased crone/drop rate just means the pservers need to shut down faster because 90% of their money comes from the first 5 months of gameplay (we call this the fresh start+honeymoon phase). The risk-reward factor is high inside the fresh start+honeymoon phase but once that is over you make less, operation costs increase due to poor planning (thinking you need to support more users when the opposite is the case) so once you get served with another C&D you just shut it down and start again.

At least here on global I have the stability to continue the adventure even if I leave for a week I come back im still going. Are things harder here? yeah but thats part of the challenge.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Kia444

Are you on bad drugs?

You no longer like Offy Rohan? OK. The folks here get it. Go play on your alternates. Maybe you will find one that suits you better.

But there really is no call for that kind of childish post. You won't win converts to your view by posting that kind of immature trash.

just sayin...

PS: There are a lot of really bad and poorly done private servers out there. I know what the better ones are, but 90% are pure trash run by morons that have no clue how to create, run, maintain and protect them. Those are the ones that in it for that quick 'honeymoon' cash and disappear when the going gets a little to difficult.

And you are saying private servers have updated graphics? I know better. Most of them are running 'pre-hero', have a level cap of 99, No Hazy. No Ruler. That means they are running clients that are 3 years old (newer ones are 2-years old) and have worse graphics/ui than the current version. I would personally say that sucks.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 12-07-2014 at 07:59 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

If a pserver gets itself closed down by YNK then that's not YNK's fault. Pserver owners weren't smart enough

Lol i personally play pservers till they close, no money spent and only a fun time spent then i come back here and continue my adventure suckstobeyou xD
    Pservers are never meant to last more than a couple of months some last years but they are closed eventually if you dont like it stay away from them and yes iRohan is hard but thats part of the challenge :P
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Its the pserver model nobody can say otherwise you want to make pservers for the freshstart-honeymoon phase and then close it down start again a month later. You get diehard rohan players like stimpz spending 300 bucks and core groups from all over (arabs, china gang, shinji and friends, cher and friends, godlyke and friends, mexicans, korean crew etc.) You make an easy 15 grand in the 1st month if you price things properly you go for another 5 months then it declines a lot down to the basic IM kit of $15 for 200 chars? only 3000 bucks and declining its time to make a fake C&D and close down to open up again "under new management" 3 months later.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Yeah that seems to be about right. I highly doubt ynk/pwi are bothering to hunt down pservers with as many as 1000 players and as few as 100ish. I have played on a few. Sure management says its ynk shutting them down but lets be honest guys. The people really shutting down the servers are the people running most of them.

When you see some that have a good player base still running. Yet others that are mostly unheard of are just going down the tubes left right and center. You should really look at whats honestly going on there. Cause most companies cant be fked to track down all the bs behind them.

Lol. Just don't play on a p-server. End.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast