Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Compensation Rewards.

And to anyone who didn't follow the requirements, you're cutting those dead? I remember you said they would have to send in a ticket but now aren't mentioning anything about it? lel.

@Kenshine
    Thx I was wondering something about this specially because Rohanopoly is buggy right now and just a waist of farming/grinding time to go Ash or Elemental.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

well i did all the requirements and i didn't win

Lol im never expecting to win at least the +18 boost was more than enough and the Rohanopoly is NOT WORKING!!!
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

look mine didnt get boosted lol http://i.imgur.com/463YBnb.jpg

i did all the requirement and i have over 200 log in time and yet tthey failed to deliver. and yeah the rohanopoly is bugged since it launch. i did all requirement and i can't claim a coin lol.
    Last edited by NaiLcuTTeR; 12-03-2014 at 01:26 PM. Reason: failed event

Its depressing for sure. I come back because theres this new merge and stuff, then Rohanopoly doesn't work and event ends. Me with nothing, great way to move to Ran.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

They said they'd be boosting all of the Jin weapons including crafted ones at a later date if you don't follow the requirements but you have to send a ticket. And there's nothing in Atzigan's post about this. So regardless of if you followed the requirements or not, if they don't boost them then that was a borderline lie and gm's are a fraud

This is stupid wat a waste of time there no boost ****en gm lie..................n where the hell my upgrade part lie to me tat it loaded in my game but it not even loaded stupid ass gm

soo was nice to play evry day elements and sell celestial teardrops for 30 000 000 crones to PH newbies ... but no boosting for me too
    yeh wasting of time... but rohan is fun, YNK is not lol
    I think same like rohanopoly system for req not working like always... not just for rohanopoly not working at all

-_________- crap as always
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast