+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdel View Post
    what he wanna ask is, the badge, does it go to defender if they win? or only goes to attacker side if they win?
    on our official server, the badge only "stated" to attacker side, the defender side get only tax which is useless. so we literally only get tax if defences win?
    This is how it originally was. The clashing valley was updated once more so that players on both sides get the badges, costume and pouch if they win. I cant tell you if it is this way in korea but thats how it was changed here.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by villaruzdar View Post
    Hey dude, so if you wanna have a clear info about what you are asking, go to the site of this. The info is stated there XD
    hahahah what site of this or info? find it pls and show us :/, pwi is terrible at communicating and posting info about their things. Always ambiguous or lacking so yeah xD, he came to right the place.

Defender does not get anything for winning, no badges, no costume, no pouch. This has been this way since a few weeks after Clashing Valley was released and is a very poor decision because no one bothers to defend.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    This is how it originally was. The clashing valley was updated once more so that players on both sides get the badges, costume and pouch if they win. I cant tell you if it is this way in korea but thats how it was changed here.
    Oh i see, thanks for answering.

Quote Originally Posted by bacnab View Post
    hahahah what site of this or info? find it pls and show us :/, pwi is terrible at communicating and posting info about their things. Always ambiguous or lacking so yeah xD, he came to right the place.

Defender does not get anything for winning, no badges, no costume, no pouch. This has been this way since a few weeks after Clashing Valley was released and is a very poor decision because no one bothers to defend.
    Err, shadowace said def get reward (badge pouch etc) if they win, but you said no reward for def even they win.. Confused again lol

hahah yeah so am I, as far as I know Defenders do not get reward, but maybe I missed some post somewhere about this.

sorry to bump this thread again lol

last question..

when they implemented Clashing Valley, did the castle owner (Major Township Battle) got resetted so no taxes on all of NPC until next TSB?

That sounds confusing

you win major tsb tax is 20%

you win defend CV tax is 30% until the end of NEXT tsb

you lose defend CV tax is 10% until the end of NEXT tsb

I dont know if you still have multiple towns but we only have 1.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 12-10-2014 at 04:00 PM.

Need help? PM me

Umm wasn't it if Atker loose they get only 10% tax and if they win they get 30% tax o.o?
    Defenders get for winning or for just being present if the 25 Atkers are not in the CV, 2hr costume and 2 or 3 Badge of Victory.
    That was the last time i was in CV, last week...
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Umm wasn't it if Atker loose they get only 10% tax and if they win they get 30% tax o.o?
    Defenders get for winning or for just being present if the 25 Atkers are not in the CV, 2hr costume and 2 or 3 Badge of Victory.
    That was the last time i was in CV, last week...
    fixed the post typo

attackers can get the prize as well if they win

Need help? PM me

Ohh i didnt knew that thx.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!