+ Reply to Thread

why no description for all items in the games?

hi, i just logged in to seal online, and i found the description of all the items are gone, is it only me? and i also want to ask why i only got 10k bag from the veteran duran event? GM please comment here. thx b4

Quote Originally Posted by suikoden92 View Post
    hi, i just logged in to seal online, and i found the description of all the items are gone, is it only me? and i also want to ask why i only got 10k bag from the veteran duran event? GM please comment here. thx b4
    Was about to put up another thread regarding this... All the quests letter as well, no description, it's very hard to predict where to go next, have to keep referring to wikia...

dude, i think its our obligation to seek and find a way to play the game. i understand your part, just like what i felt before but after some few observation this game is better to others

I guess it is better if there are indicators or proper descriptions on the items and quest to avoid confusions.

Same same. Yes I do agree. But what do you guys think about the game? Is it hard without indicators? lol. Coz I think it is bearable. xD

bearable. yey. cuz of the wiki. if not for the wiki it will be a drag